-
Am I the only DDR player here? I know TZ used to play, not sure if he still does...
Anyways, if ya don't play it yet, go play it while you're at an arcade to play So Cal 2 or somethin' else, take some of those last tokens for DDR Extreme. You'll be addicted... fast. >_>
-
DDR? Does it mean "Direct Dynamic Ram"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, i haven't played it, but how is it? how do you play it?
-
Its a very fun game which involves (to gain full enjoyment from the experience) a dancing mat with four arrows pointing in opposing directions from the centre, where you stand. Basically, you have to stand on the arrows according to what comes up on screen. Its very good fun, and recommended (hmm, hmm...*cough* Gitaroo Man*cough*)
Ahem, you owe me Xellos [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
dance dance revolution -_-. You press the arrows with your feet whent he arrows on screen reach the top. Sounds easy, but it ain't, espeically in heavy and oni >_<
-
Oops, didn't see your post, I hdn't refreshed the page for an hour or so >_>
-
Ooh! I'm a DDR addict! I just recently went to the arcades to play it on an actual dance pad with a friend. It's a lot of fun.
-
When I saw this thread I thought you were asking for Double Data Rate memory
-
lol@Miguel and Mel
Nice av Cata!
Sizer: Wheee !You've been turned to the Dancing side! ohooh! [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's uber fun when you play at the arcade. the PS2 DDRMAX sucks though, only like 40 bucks, and metal mats are way too expensive.
-
Are there any songs on any of the DDR games which..arent pop? If there is, then i'd buy the game just for that level...really i would! A dance mat too...
(If not, could you name some of the games best tracks so i could check them out? Even if their pop... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 02, 2003 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
Yeah, it's tons of fun.
Boom Boom Dollar is my personal favorite ^_^