-
The average apparent AGE of the board has decreased to the third grade level, matching the apparent intelligence level of the board dolt, Smackie Chan.
How does it feel to be part of the destruction of something that was once a good thing, Smackie?
Bitch is, you didn't even try. Your negative influence came on the natch. And your stars are accounted for by your transparent trolls. It's all confirmed.
Have you supported a terrorist through drug dealing....lately?
-
That's funny...the apparent avergae IQ of the board drops 22 points when you log on.
Piece of garbage
-
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by j_niko:
That's funny...the apparent avergae IQ of the board drops 22 points when you log on.
Piece of garbage</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now that is funny!!!!!
Rack You!
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deej:
Now that is funny!!!!!
Rack You!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Easily amused, aren't you? That hasn't ben replayed more than ten thousand times, and yet you saw the FRESH angle to it.
What an insightful person you are. You are truly special. I bet you took a special bus to school, didn't you?
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by inkydave:
Easily amused, aren't you? That hasn't ben replayed more than ten thousand times, and yet you saw the FRESH angle to it.
What an insightful person you are. You are truly special. I bet you took a special bus to school, didn't you?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Was that a 'short bus' joke?
I thought Don Rickles had a copyright on 'short bus' jokes.
You like Don Rickles, don't you Inky?
You want to be another Don Rickles, don't you? Well, Inky, my fat ass little ink stain, he was a pro and you are, well,,, you are,,,,,,shit, if you have no concept of how much of an embarrassment you are to yourself, then you could never understand the rest of what I was about to say to you.
Nevermind. Come on back with another killer put down, run to the bathroom, relieve your pitiful sexually frustrated self after reading it, once it is posted, then come on back to the monitor and sit there waiting,,,,,,,waiting,,,,,waiting on the next opportunity to get another one off. You are circling and don't even know it. How fuckin pathetic.
The only thing FRESH concerning you is the toilet paper you have stuck to your 'Wal-Mart' loafer as you walk out of the pisser!
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deej:
Was that a 'short bus' joke?
I thought Don Rickles had a copyright on 'short bus' jokes. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You did?
Gee.... does your world always revolve around Don Rickles?
I hope not. Don Rickles has a style of humor that is a step or three above your perception of humor. Even Don Rickles has more class than you, and that ain't saying much.
You, my friend have.... less than no class. You are the "class" clown: a wannabe that jumps and cavorts, and entertains the rest of us with your idiocy.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by inkydave:
entertains the rest of you with my idiocy.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thought I'd take the liberty of editing your quote for you.
You're welcome.
-
If I have entertained you, my sole purpose in life has been fulfilled.
Now back to the bathroom with you to do whatever it is that you do in there. Please don't describe it, OK? We are really too close, I think.
My computer is giving off this offensive odor and I didn't think I had the software program for that. Gotta be the Puppy Chow!
-