http://home.comcast.net/~dvcart106/quickflick.MOV
foul language!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>
Printable View
http://home.comcast.net/~dvcart106/quickflick.MOV
foul language!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>
yea you said my favorite word... fuck... can't live without it [img]wink.gif[/img] cool clip [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
lol! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
LOL, great clip man! I CAN'T WAIT to see your Crimson Ghost custom!!!! And your wife has a really nice pussy! Furry, furry!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 05:10 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
the sound was kinda fucked on mine, but fuckin' gold as always! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
yeah, the sound is a bit off on this one.
I had it set for "low" for some reason. [img]confused.gif[/img]
wife musta changed it.
A little too artsy fartsy for me. Like one of them German Avant-garde films. It was all over my head. The pussy was good though.
[img]wink.gif[/img] Great stuff as usual Peek!
I did go kinda artsy this time.
thought I'd try it out.
not for me, as it turns out.
I'll stick to drunken escapeds.
bump, before I delete it...
don't delete it i want to seeeeeeeee!