heeehheeeeeee...no one will ever know..hehehehehehhe
Printable View
heeehheeeeeee...no one will ever know..hehehehehehhe
I AM TELLING SAMMIE ON YOU MOM!! NO PEEKING!
Yeah, now it won't come true.
Wait...
huh?
that's birthday cake candle blowing Henk...not stocking peeking...and I couldn't help but notice my stocking was empty this morning ROBIN..stool pigeon
Yeah well now it looks like your present will barely, if at all, will make it before Christmas. i am so pissed. As far as the stocking goes...if you would have come to VA like you originally planned, you might have had your stocking filled. Since Sammie got HER way, SHE can fill it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
You really put it in stockings then? I thought that was just a weird-ass moviemyth. Well, live and learn.
ppppffftttthhh!!!!!
I think my Christmas presant is gonna be a house....Yea!
We primered the walls the past couple of days, I am going to pick out the paint colors today and the carpet & tile should be installed early next week then....THE MOVE.
I think I can be in by Christmas, that would be a wonderful gift.
I am getting a bathtub!!!!