-
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../troll-web.jpg
I know that boards, guestbooks and photo albums have been invaded lately. Maybe by using this graphic we can be there for each other and help keep away the trolls!
If a troll invades one of your posts or guestbooks you can delete the troll's thread or the entire thread. Reporting it to the website host is also a good idea.
Just a suggesstion...
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>
-
ROTFL, Katie where did you find that?!? It's hilarious!
-
I googled for a free troll graphic to put in my imagestation and photobucket and I thought the board might find it amusing. Maybe we could somehow use it to fight the trolls.
-
-
I like yours DaisyDee, too!
The only thing that would be even better is an American Girl fighting a troll! Boy I would give just about anything to see that! Maybe inserting the pic of Kit pushing Roger into the ladder but replacing Roger with a troll?
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 16, 2006 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>
-
Seeing an AG attack a troll would be funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Great pics!! Thanks for posting these!
-
The pics. arn't showing up for me. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
Thats too funny and cute I love it.
-
I found more pics, I hope they work. The Troll Chow one cracks me up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<center>
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...ter/troll2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...ter/troll1.gif
</center>
-
Pidgetgirl-your troll pics. worked for me! But the other's didn't.