-
I had a wonderful time at Walt Disney World thanks to the Make A Wish Foundation. My children were given royal treatment and it was great. We went to Animal Kingdom, Magical Kingdom, Epcot, Sea World, and both Universal Parks (Island of Adventures was the BEST). My daughter wore a button that identified her as a Make A Wish Child. She rode first on EVERY ride and we walked on everything. We once waited since we could not find a person to show the button to and we got to ride the Teacups at Disney World over and over (great for my kids-big mistake for me). We could not bring a doll as they are all tucked away in the brown boxes all over my house. We are moving next week to Surprise, AZ and will hopefully have a home by tomorrow. I did not have internet accessed at the village we stayed at, but I did not have time anyway. We had everything FREE and SO much to do! It was a magical time. When I go home, my computer battery cord to my laptop broke and I had no power until today when I got an overnight shipment from Dell!!! My husband ordered several so I would not have to share his computer. So glad to be back, but must move soon!
-
It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your trip!! How cool that you got to go first on all the rides.
-
Glad you guys are back. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, and I know you guys deserved it. Did you take lots of pictures?
-
Glad you guys had a great time- Disney World is such a fun place! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
How nice to hear that you had such a great time! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Hope all goes well with the house rental and the move. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
So glad you all had a fun vacation at Disneyworld!!
Good luck on your upcoming move [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Thanks for checking in. You are one busy person and we understand that you are not at a point yet to post regularly.
So happy to hear that your vacation went well. I hope and will pray that your move will go smoothly. Get some rest when you can! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
Welcome back! So happy to hear you had a MAGICAL TRIP!! If you have any pictures please post when you can! Good luck with the move.
-
Busy-that I am!! I will be so excited to unpack my dolls in my new home-and of course have an address to send some AG packages to LOL! I still have my bday money burning a hole in my pocket to spend at AG.com!! Just need a place to live. I had an awesome job offer in Mesa today that will pay me a ton more. So now I need to decide... Whichever can get me to Phoenix quicker. I am in a staled position, wait until the next morning mode...
-
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hug for you and the family. A wonderful memory and something everyone got to enjoy..together.
Now take a deep breath and start on the next adventure. Good Luck and best wishes on the move and new job. ^j^ Mrs.C.
-
My son-in-law works in Mesa, and they moved a year ago to Surprise. He now puts in 3-4 days/week working in his home office, because the commute to Mesa is so horrible! I agree with Julie - if you work in Mesa, you absolutely want to live in Mesa or Chandler or Gilbert. Which hospital in Mesa offered you the job?
-
That sounds like a wonderful trip!
IF you are working normal 8-5 or 9-5 or 9-6 hours, you really want to live as close to work as possible; traffic is getting increasingly terrible in the Phoenix area. It could easily take you 2 hours some days to get to work in Mesa from Surprise at 8 AM.
If your shifts will be off-hours (starting before 7 or after 10 AM, or on weekends) then traffic won't be as bad, but even if traffic is perfect, you're still talking probably a full hour to get from Surprise to Mesa. So take that all into account when you choose your job. Taking the job closer to home can literally save you hundreds in gas (never mind wear-and-tear on your car, and aggravation), so weigh out which is the best option for you. (It used to take me at least an hour to get to work and an hour to get home every day, and I worked 9-6, and my drive wasn't nearly as many miles as yours would be. Now that I'm closer to work, I don't know how I managed!)
-
JC Lincoln was dragging their feet about getting me out there. Everyone was going on vacation. Well, I took a wonderful job at Mesa General today working 7 pm-7 am (I prefer nights-I hate mornings!) in the Emergency Room. We decided the commute was too long and instead found a perfect home in Queen Creek in the Florence School District in Johnson Ranch. It is about 20 miles from my work and since I am off traffic shifts I should be okay. I head out to Mesa on Sunday after my twin niece's baptism-we are taking 3 days to get there. Not sure when my stuff will get their, but Mesa General is putting me up in a hotel for up to a month. We will move into out home as soon as it is ready though-hopefully tomorrow!! They just built it so it is new! I packed my daughters whole room (they are "camping out" in sleeping bags on the floor), my son's room is done except for his TV and beds need to be taken apart. The hallway closets are packed, the kid's bathroom, and most of the kitchen. Tomorrow I will finish the office after I pack up the rest of my ebay items I sold, my room, and the garage. I think I may actually be ready to leave Sunday-my wonderful dad is going to meet the movers next week so we can head out early-I need a job and paycheck. I will make $10 more at this job than JCL so I am thrilled with that! Plus the house is bigger and $400 cheaper a month in Queen Creek. I am ready to buy myself some AG housewarming gifts!!
-
Yay! I'm so glad everything is working out well for you. I hope the move goes smoothly. Try to keep posted when you can.