-
not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but there's a new G I Joe mail away figure that sounds REALLY cool. it's a figure of Storm Shadow with a removeable mask...a first time! i like Storm Shadow, and i get totally fucking geeked over a toy with a removeable helmet/mask, so this is really cool to me. i found a bunch of the "battle points" that you must send in(along with 2.99 per figure) to get this toy. i sent enough for 2 to a friend, sent in enough for 2 for myself, but i have 12 left(it's 10 per figure) to give away. i could save them, but what the hell. i think TCM should get first dibs as i know he's a big Joe fan. if he already has points or doesn't want them, anyone need them?
here's info on it...unfortunately no pictures:
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=5737
i used to love sending away for mail in figures like this...Yo Joe!
-
wow...i thought with a shitload of people readying the board right now SOMEONE might give a shit about G I Joe. or is it because my name's attached to the thread?
-
I love you. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
that's pretty goddam creepy tagged with your avatar.
heh
-
-
no way dude...you can't take back your unspoken love for me now. not now that you've...spoken of it?
-
Don't make me write a poem. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
removeable mask
holy crap this is too good to be true
-
i know dude! best fucking thing they could ever do.
now i'd kill for a snake eyes with removeable mask, but i don't think we're going to see that one happen...
-
i'd be scared to see his face
-
i remember seeing an old comic with it in it and he had a normal face and long blond hair...kind of odd.
-
I'm already covered, otherwise I'd have jumped on this for sure.
I imagine TCM or WLN will be on this like white on rice.
-
he actually has a face
i didn't wanna know
-
in the newer comics he's bald and they show his face all shadowed, i think it's supposed to be all scarred.
Peeker,
i'm kind of surprised nobody has said anything...glad you're covered, though. i had actually thought of you but i didn't think they shipped to canada.
-
ah, alright. glad you're covered :]
-
they don't.
it's going to a bud in the US, who will then ship it to me.
-
Hell yeah! I'll take em bro, if you still have them!
-
they need to do more mailway figs
i wish i got into the new joe line but never did
if i had the points i would so get this
-
yeah, i still have them. i looked and i'm not sure if one of them will work...it's just a proof of purchase and doesn't say "battle points" anywhere on it. i MIGHT still have some more packages that i haven't found. at any rate i can get you 8 of them for sure, i'll look a bit more. e-mail me your address at [email protected] and i'll get them your way within the next couple of days.
-
agh...i can try to find more, Thew. i'll see what i can do. i suppose i shouldn't have sent 20 to Bobo. oh well. i MIGHT still find some more. i'll see what i can do!
-
That's perfect man, I just checked, and I have 2 from a Zartan insert I saved.
-
really? awesome. i'll have 8 your way.
if i find any more, to Thew they go!
-
dude if you can't don't worry about it
it's my fault for slackin on the Joes
-
Yeah, I am kicking myself for not saving them. You can believe I will be saving them from now on. lol E-Mail sent!
Thew, if by chance I pick up any Joe stuff between now and the time the offer ends, I will send the points to you too.
-
if i can't find any i won't worry, but i WILL look for some more. i mean...STORM SHADOW WITH A REMOVEABLE MASK. JESUS. haha
-
i know
i know...it is
freakin storm shadow man i almost wanna go out and buy some joe's ust for this
-
*jumps in like a retard*
if it isn't too late, can I get in on this sweet sweet goodness of ...sweet...ness?
if there's any left? [img]redface.gif[/img]
I dont buy too many joes, but, any that woudl get me started would kick ass
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 20, 2005 07:38 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
-
i don't know that i'll even find any more for Thew, but we'll see...
-
Kick ass... I knew there would be a use for these points...
-
ah dont worry bout none for me then, unless ya see them on something really cheap [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
....hmmm...OK. *prints form* Thanks, Scrubby!
-
just looked for some more and i didn't find any...sorry guys. there's a pretty decent chance i'll be picking more joes up, though. this has me all pumped about them again. i'll let you know...
-
no prob, DA.
TCM,
got your stuff all ready to go out, took it out to the mail box only to find out that the mail came an hour and a half early today. i'll be sure to beat the mail man to it tomorrow...
-
Sounds great man! Thanks!
-
-
hmmmmm...i see that there's a G I Joe convention in minneapolis in late june. that's only a couple hours away for me. might be fun to check out...
http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=9&itemid=5806
-
it's goin' out today, TCM
-
Good deal man!
BTW, did you see I scored Thew 5 battle points last night? I figured you already had mine packed and ready to go, so I am just going to send them to him. Not sure how many more he needs though.
-
Crap, I gotta go buy some G.I Joe stuff to get some battlepoints!
Wow, that's a great exclusive! Thanks for the heads up man!
-
didn't see that...glad Thew got some sent his way.