http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...matedcupid.gif
I think this will be harder than Christmas.
Printable View
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...matedcupid.gif
I think this will be harder than Christmas.
Mummy, I kinda thought you might feel that way...since its the day lovers share!!! I will be uplifting your Spirit in my
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ib6n6spnxn.gif
PS....I see you got the hang of pic posting. Have you tried Glitter graphics yet...its free!!!
I don't know what I'll do, but I'll do somethin' <u> SPECIAL</U> for you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Oh I love special surprises..ya gonna git nekkid??
I haven't tried glitter yet but I will
I know you will!!!
Is Mum gonna sprinkle glitter on a nekid wild...Gotta get some shades [img]cool.gif[/img]
OMG a streaking, glittering wild. That would be better than the steaking lamb (was that a bud commercial?)
http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gifHe must have justhttp://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gifrun through herehttp://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gifI see glitter floatinghttp://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gifin the airhttp://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif
What thou lovest well remains,
the rest is dross
What thou lov'st well shall not be reft from thee
What thou lov'st well is thy true heritage
Whose world, or mine or theirs
or is it of none?
First came the seen, then thus the palpable
Elysium, though it were in the halls of hell,
What thou lovest well is thy true heritage
What thou lov'st well shall not be reft from thee
(EZRA POUND, PISAN CANTOS, LXXXI)
Happy Valentines Day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<center>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/fuzzyhug.gif
WOW..that was really special..thanks Wild..