http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r...cstogether.jpg
You went home to be with the Lord Sept 19th 2006..I will always love you..cmum
Printable View
http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r...cstogether.jpg
You went home to be with the Lord Sept 19th 2006..I will always love you..cmum
He is a handsome fellow, You were so lucky to share each others lives and love.
Treasure his memorie and know that one day he will offer you his hand to guide you home.
God Bless you [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
my girlfriend Jenny and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate petheads passing into a better life with the Lord...
I will be thinking of him today. Remember the good
I may be late on here but you know where my heart was!!!
san francisco?
ok whats in SF????cmon tell me..
I left my heart in San Fransico..come on Mum!!!
Actually that is kinda funny when you consider I was born not far from there.
someone hand her a prozac.
you guys are driing me nuts...I think I will kick back and drink a glass of aged boxed wine
damn it Robin how do you open these stupid boxes....I can't get the nozzle out...what idiot invented this contraption anyway...*using box cutter*
who sang that song???was it tony bennett