Quote:
Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
BTW, Baimun, Rowan Atkinson *WAS* Doctor Who for a special, a very funny one indeed. But they don't count that as an incarnation. The video is availabel at most comic cons.
I loved the Douglas Adams tribute episode (Starship Titanic all the way from the spinning props to the wacky humor). This one was okay, I kept hoping to hear more about the Great Time War that killed all the Time Lords and Daleks. Because how CAN all the Time Lords be killed off? They exist in TIME! They travel back and forth, all about, and in three separate shows I know of, the Doctor himself met the Doctor himselves (Two Doctors, Three Doctors, and Five Doctors). Heck, the Master has been even hinted at as being a final incarnation of the Doctor. If he can tell there are no more Gallifreans, does that mean the Master is dead?
Yep, I wasted too much time on this show as a youth. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Rowan/Price bit's been around file share programs for some time.