-
And is was fuckin fabulous....it was too good for me to express in words...She is just as funny and beutiful and nice and sweet as she is here...I think I stared alot at first..*L*..It makes it so real...to touch her and hug her...and see if she is a true Redhead..Which btw she is..*G*....We laughed alot...all we did actually..We even talked about some of you..*looks around*..*L*...Then we had to say goodbye...but it was beyond words that feeling of finally having contact physically with someone you have been in contact with emotionally for so long...I have a pic I would post here but I dont know how..*L*
If you have a close friend here that you want to meet...Do it!!!...Its a great feeling and its worth anything you have to do to make it happen.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
*VBS* HOW cool heidi!! Now i can't wait for red to get back....i wanna see the two of you get all mushy on here *G
Seriously though, I'm glad you guys finally met, and CANT believe it didnt happen sooner *S
-
I'd meet Past7 but they'd have to keep her in quarantine for 6 months at the airport....I'd get bored waiting.
-
Pfffffffftt! I'm perfectly fine now...save a little foaming at the mouth...shaddap and give us a kiss luv http://cwmonkey.virtualave.net/s/bla.../drooling1.gif
Heidi! I wanna see pics of this momentous occasion woman! Did ya cry? http://cwmonkey.virtualave.net/s/lynxop/pinkcry.gif
-
EEEYeahhh!!...I did get a lil misty eyed when we had to say goodbye http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif....But we laughed mostly...Past if I had you're email addy I would send ya some pics???...Or on Q...Hmmm...Next time I see you we will exchange all that....I'll send you the raunchy ones of Redhead..*G*....
-
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!.. that's sooooo excellent Heidi http://cwmonkey.virtualave.net/s/rui...iggthumpup.gif
-
i wanna see the raunchy ones. where you at heidi?
btw i kinda got sick of just snail, it makes me seem too nice. It's weird, when im rotten I actually feeel the rotten in me.
plus heidi thinks im sexier this way
[This message has been edited by rotten (edited March 25, 2001).]
-
I'm just not mentally ready to see a pic of Redhead and Heidi together.....I just need a little more time to contemplate that vision.
-
Well....No one said you were getting a pic of it..so relax...You might have lots of time to contemplate it..*G*
-
Thank heavens for small mercies...praise the lord
-
This prayer brought to you by the anti christ....Thats rich..*L*
-
HEIDI!!! You have my email addy..i expect them by midnight tomorrow!! (please send the dirty ones..other ones optional) *EG
-
I really only have a few minutes to post here...I just had to stop in and read the board cuz I knew heidster would post here *L*....I am not quite through with my weekend yet, and it is coming to an end way too soon for me.....*sad*....I'll post later, but I just wanted to toss this in.....What an incredible weekend this has been for me!!!!!!! And I love Canadians even more than I really thought I did..*G*..Its beyond words to try and describe walking into that restaurant and setting my eyes on her for the first time....I'm pretty sure we woke up that whole hotel when we first saw each other *L*.....After two years of sharing laughter and tears, it was beyond incredible to FINALLY meet her and get those hugs real time....she's just as funny as she is here....and heartwarming, and a truly beautiful person...she has always been "real" to me...but to see her and touch her and laugh with her, and to fight back the tears with her..... its a moment I will carry through my life and take with me as I leave this world, as one of the best times of my entire life...if you have an online friend you want to meet.....DO IT...heidster.....I WANNA SEE THE PICS FIRST!!! *L*....
-
*jealous of red* I wanna keep the hotel up with noise....with heidi. Maybe I read that wrong.
-
Well Dayum!!!..Did you expect me to be any other way....Red?..I have a pic of me flashing ...what the fuck was I doin?..LMAO...I think I was feeling my drinks by that time..*shakes head*....Poor Poor Rob..*EG*....I cant wait to do it again...and really touch you're labia next time...and Now you know I would..*LOL*...Way too much fun..*hugs*..*S*
-
*as the real tears fall..
that is so wonderful http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
MELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!...Welcome back again..*G*..I was gonna post a pic here but Redhead wont let me..*G*...So i'll send you one in email.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif...We had soooo much fun!!..WooHoo!!!!!!!!!...Now I wanna meet all of you...*G*
-
I met her too....*VBS*
And I love it....Nearly a month now...*s
-
Someone clue me into who Moby met? *L*.....heidi....I miss you *slurp* *G*
-
-
RANT!!!
Don't judge people by your own standards*L*
Will you ICQ me...I need to add you.
------------------
((((((MOBY))))))
Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery
((((MOBYVILLE))))