BBTS has the unleashed 3: Wave 2 Darth Vader
for 20 bucs and 7 s/h for pre-order. You think it can be found cheaper elsewhere ?
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr719.jpg
Printable View
BBTS has the unleashed 3: Wave 2 Darth Vader
for 20 bucs and 7 s/h for pre-order. You think it can be found cheaper elsewhere ?
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr719.jpg
I like Vader, but not gottverdammen near $30 of like.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why not just pick it up at Wal-Mart when it comes out? Better $15 than $27.Quote:
Originally posted by MM4:
BBTS has the unleashed 3: Wave 2 Darth Vader
for 20 bucs and 7 s/h for pre-order. You think it can be found cheaper elsewhere ?
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr719.jpg
do they have WM in the Dominican Republic?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They got 'em everywhere else, so...Quote:
Originally posted by Peeker:
do they have WM in the Dominican Republic?
Of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nope....no WM here. And no store here carry this kind of figures. I am stuck with...ACTION MAN !!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
But if you think there is a possibility to get him and you can help, I can always wait. Same goes with Han Solo in the stormtrooper suit and the clone trooper comming out...
I thought they cancelled the Unleashed line?
that's the last wave, Daj
I got it for $14.99 at Target.
And no, it's not the last line... the "cancelled" thing was a rumor. There's more planned... the next line has a Shock Clone Trooper...
awesome news!
and I say go for it! hehe... I remember Action Man, you poor bastard [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They got 'em everywhere else, so...Quote:
Originally posted by Dajistano?:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peeker:
do they have WM in the Dominican Republic?
Of course. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we dont got any WM either [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They got 'em everywhere else, so...Quote:
Originally posted by Plo Koon:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dajistano?:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peeker:
do they have WM in the Dominican Republic?
Of course. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we dont got any WM either [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But your the home of IKEA and that more than makes up for it in my book. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Yeah, I didn't mean it literally.
More like a jab at that evergrowing conglomerate. [img]wink.gif[/img]
yeah we are pretty proud of our IKEA [img]smile.gif[/img]
forgot one thing:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31640