hey snailz.........what r u doin???
Printable View
hey snailz.........what r u doin???
heeeeeey! i was just gonna make a !!!!!snail!!! thread....
*picks up the slimey slail....n...
drop kicks him over to Leo....
take it away Leo!!!
*EG dont EVEN get me started right now.......
dont EEEEEEEEEEven.....
*watches the snail drop and roll....
AKKKKK!!!!!....*grabs the snail and puts him in my jeans pocket*....
Im gonna ask mom if I can keep him..*G*
*watches heidi forget...and she sits down..
OMG!!!...*slowly puts hand in my pocket*...Whew...forgot there was a hole in that one...*EG*...BAD SNAILS..
*L*
i can not be creative on a night like this, im tellin you...........i just cant.......
just cant get blood out of a stone, ya know?
depends on whose stones they are... 'n how hard ya squeeze 'em ... *G*
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
*LMAO*
http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net/
that is how http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
i hate it when this board sticks! it took me i dont know how many clicks on the reload button to get down here and i'm sick of it!!!!!
*kicks hostboard's server*
Leo! its your server..i havnt had any problem here all day...everything is quick
*shrugs
how do i make the faces do cool things?
oh and blanca's the dork....
*goes back into heidi's warm pocket*
your fingers are sticky.
G*
you high again..
G*
i'm not
G*
snail you body is sticky....*slimed*
not silky...smooth. pfft@blanc
silky = slimey...shuddup i'm tired
silky slimey squishy sloppy smooth slickery saucy slippery shiny slithery sleek squirmy slick slide slip slug salty soggy ...................oh snails...I am teasing ya.....you my buddy a good snail ya are....and like a bro so I pick on you ok....
como se dice snail in espanol???
se dice CARACOL
Hugs the snail
*hugs blanc*
where you at?
I am right here *wavin at cha*.....*goes and hides again*