are you there God? it's me, Mystic.
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
Printable View
are you there God? it's me, Mystic.
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
do you need to confess my child?
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
*LMMFAO*
------------------
I wil hold you in my arms through the fury of the fires of heaven and hell
R.Q.P LIVES ON!
*gets down on my hands and knees by bed* TO PRAY! not for sick, sexual reasons*L*
Dear God,
I am in debt pretty bad! *L* And I just have so many bills, that if you will just help me out, give me a hand, I promise, Ill be in cyber church every sunday, and ill try my best to be a better cyber person*L* Just make all my debts disappear, and my bank account plentiful with lots of beautiful money, and I'll try to live a better cyber life! *gets back up and starts to climb into bed, then stops, jumps back down real quick being I forgot something*L*
Oh yeah God, please forgive me for those dirty, dirty X rated sex fantasies I had about Vin Diesel! I know that was worse than a X rated movie in a porn theater, but I couldnt help myself*LOL* Thank you God, amen! *L*
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
you people are messin' up my thread!! does it say in the title 'Genie come pray'?? i don't think so!! *kicks Genie's ass* *alot* now get out!!
*looks at God all sweet & innocent* now that i got rid of the riff raff...
are you there God? it's me....Mystic...
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
is here
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
*sits at GODs feet..and plays with his shoelaces.......
tell us a story....k?
(gets all relaxed..and waits.......) http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Chloe! damnit! shhhhh!!!
God...i've done something...i need forgiveness...
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
*skips in* I know what she did and for a quarter I'll tell ya.....*skips out*
------------------
[This message has been edited by Macydamn (edited August 23, 2001).]
*trips you* shush! take it to yer grave!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
heheheeee and the riff raff keeps on come'n..
*runs out b4 kicked http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*looks at mystic.......pokes my devil horns back in...........and skips around the thread.....happily..........trying to piss the mytical one off.........*LLLLLLL
CHLOE IS RIFF RAFF!!!!! always has been...always will be.................
------------------
are you there god its me mystic...LMFFAO>>>OMG!!!>.THATS FUNNY!
loved that book
------------------
NO!! Riff Raff Allowed on Mystics thread!!!!
i animated this------> http://melspg.homestead.com/files/m_m2.gif
*ducks n holds me butt as i run back out
damnit God!! answer me!!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
God?
If yer there.... i want paitence... yea. and some beer.. and some more patience cuz i have to wait for the beer...
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
*eats mel's M&M*
She neglected to mention that it was the bathroom of a Synogogue(sp).....and the guy was a priest in training......*skips with chloe....just cause that looked fun*
------------------
he was DEFINITELY not a man of God...tho your name did come up a few times...
did i also mention that it was on two separate occasions that this occured?
there have been other things that may or may not have been naughty, but i don't feel like sharing them because Macy will have a field day.
so anyways, what i really REALLY want to know is this...am i truly a naughty person deep down inside? and if so, what can i do to get off this path of destruction i'm on?
*sweet & innocent, unlike Macy, the hag*
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
do not cuss.*shakes finger at* i have been here the whole time...speak my child http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
i had sex perched precariously on a bathroom counter & it was really really good. is that bad?
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
*OMG*..Blanca..i read that too..*falls over in a fit of giggles*
------------------
spanks you..yes..bad bad mystic... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/ot...ittleangel.gif
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Macydamn:
She neglected to mention that it was the bathroom of a Synogogue(sp).....and the guy was a priest in training......*skips with chloe....just cause that looked fun*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
*LMMFAO*!!! there are no priests in a Synogogue!!! *holding sides, laughing*
dammit, why did i give GAWD the addy for the smilies? *L
Shut up Leo!!*LOL....I'm a hick from the sticks.....at our church they play Def Leopard records backwards and tell us it is Satan.....*kidding*
Mystic....I'm not a hag. So, you shuddup too.
And.....God?
Will you please excuse my behavior last night at the bar? And will you please look over my "sinfully tight....sinfully leave nothing for the imagination" leather pants..and bless the man that made them? He did good.....and if ya can't do that...could ya help me out of them next time I wear them...*wicked grin* That part is so hard...
*exits stage left*
------------------
so...what was the priest doing in the synagogue?....prolly checking his facts with the rabbi *L*
------------------
They have rabbits in the synogogue??? How nice for the nuns!!
I love it when minnow gets technical...*chuckle*
------------------
I have never seen rabbits in my synogogue....but I did see a rabbi dressed up as gumby once...*L*
------------------
*sigh* you people are distracting GOD from the real issue here. ME. now shush! *mumbling* rabbis, priests, synogogues, sheesh, i come here looking for God & all i get is riff raff
so God, i'm an angel? is that what angels really do?? cuz if so, i must be the bestest angel in all of heaven, and certainly your favorite. Macy may never get in tho...not only is she a hag, but she's a VIRGIN. unless you count that one time in the closet with that transvestite clown-wannabe...hmmmmm....but anyways...
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
i refuse to let this thread die until GOD answers my questions. so there.
get on the stick God!!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
hmmmmm!
God! on a stick!
riff raff ia a Synogogue!!
priest in training in the bathroom!!
a gumby, rabbi!!
and Nuns in tight leather pants!!
and Satan playin Def Leopard backwards!!
eeeeyeah! what a party!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*dances like Pee Wee Herman right thru the middle of this thread*
------------------
ok mystic..your a bad girl.. you must say your sorry everyday forever... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
*runs away screaming...
------------------