-
Never had a doubt in my head you werent a nice person.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.giflets do talk sometime.I love to make new friends!..*hugs ya*..and hey..we all have bad days..i was in a mood myself..or i never would have said a word..Cuz i'd be the first to tell ya to boot him when he's bad.. http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/.../FIREdevil.gif
------------------
"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare
-
HEH HEH BRIANNE!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
My real name is Chris and not F.O.A.D. that is just a character, just a show and I for one am dynamically opposed to what F.O.A.D. represents. The darker side of my personality. I live a life of cynicism that is constantly exploring the world for inspiration. I am very passionate when it comes to living and I set myself aside to study mysteries. I am 4 classes away from a Zoology Major just for the hell of getting it. My minor is within the arts. These two disciplines are also opposed to one another, one taxes the analytical portion of the brain where the other challenges the conceptual side. This is who I am. Intuitive, creative, passionate, and a little of an asshole *LOL* So I let that darker side have its moment *S* Ask anyone around that has been with me on the phone when I am out in public. I am caring and courteous. I always ask how someone is doing and greet anyone I recognize. I remember names and events. How do I feel about the pool? Well *S* there are many I could really care less about unless they died and then I would try to remember things they may of said. I never really disliked Heidi, Redhead, Rotten, Hank, 2cute, etc.... but I never really liked them either. Why? Because I had not really drawn a connection with each. Fighting back and forth puts that person on my burner and I actually look at the person and draw, from hints from what they say, an image of their personality. I have come to like snail (named my dog after him) Heidi (for her candor), Rebel (a creative mother fucker), 2 (for her ability to roll with a insult)..... fuck the list goes on - but it is a slide rule - I will continue to be F.O.A.D. and those walls will be right up there but God help the person that hurts anyone that is up on that slide rule which is a lot of people. Think of F.O.A.D. as an interface and not a person and I think it'll be clearer.
The deal that went down with Bri was an unfortunate episode of bad timing. I had no idea it was her and frankly I confuse her with Briar a lot. Bri, Briar, Brianne..... that confusion always fucked me up when you add on top of that the millions of people that could also use that name. I never had a problem with Bri and do not forsee a problem. I do have a friend named Brianne that I expect to show up soon in the pool.... imagine the confusion then because I give this one hell *LOL* Brianne, not the Brianne. What madness awaits?
Mel *S* I see more of a expressive side with you dear so I came to like you first.
Thanos I always liked, that fucking HEH HEH
just sets my erection. I AM NOT GAY!
Show me passion and I will reveal more. I love humor and wit. A thick hide is a must. Think me an asshole, I like that too, but if I ever see F.O.A.D. you got a second? You'll get Chris and I'll give you all the time you need provided it is not redundant.
Consider Blaze... does anyone doubt her intelligence? We had many conversations and I showed her more as time went by. We connected and there is something there tha will continually develop. She has to deal with my shit and to her goes a lot of credit. We'll be an item for a long time to come. Chloe and Trixi were and are very deep people and I admired that witin them and we had good moments none to my regret. These are people that are not weak but people that are more reflective. Consider these people and look away from the screen... there is always more than a phrase on a screen.
In the words of OZZY:
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!
------------------
I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D. HEH HEH
[This message has been edited by Blaze's Bitch (edited November 26, 2001).]
-
I came to the hostboard tonight and read all of the posts under mine. I have to say, I was in tears afterwards. Real tears... falling down my face like a baby. I know people say "how can anyone feel anything from being on a computer?" Well, my feelings are out there guys... and normally, aren't exposed. But last night, they were. I was feeling vulnerable, I suppose, and I blew up. Lost my cool. As a matter of fact, I had my finger on the boot button, and in a quick moment of rage, almost decided to go down the list and boot everyone. *LOL* I had to leave or else I'd of done it. Even to people who would of had no clue as to why and wouldn't of deserved it. I have always tried to maintain that "fairness" and tried to listen to everyone before sending a boot. But as of late, it seems alot of people have been using the java code, and are unbootable. If I weren't a monitor, chances are, I'd want the code too. I mean, who REALLY wants to be booted? But... when you are booted repeatedly... that means, something you are saying is either offensive to someone, or you are enjoying the attention it draws to yourself. FOAD, I know in real life, you're probably nothing like this "you" I know on the computer. I'm sure you're a really nice guy. But... I assumed you did know me under my full name, Brianne, and were deliberately giving me shit. I've seen you give so many other people hell there, that I just thought I was your choice for the night and I got upset. I guess that makes me wrong for assuming anything. I'm sorry. But... please keep in mind that even when you're playing around, and throwing out insults to someone, words can hurt. Real people sit behind these screens, and real feelings are involved along with them. I have so many people I have grown to know here over the years since I have been here, and some are still around, and some are not. I can honestly say, that the people I have gotten to know throughly on the internet, are closer than some of the people I am friends with in real life. That may seem sad and pathetic to some, but to me, it means alot to know I have you all as my friends. I'm grateful for you all. Blaze, I'm nothing like what you saw of me last night. You just caught me at a weak moment, and for that, I'm embarrassed also. You and I should speak sometime, because, I really am a nice person. Well, most of the time. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Ok, Mel is going to choke me for hogging up so much room on her board, but again, thanks everyone for your support and you guys will never know how much its meant to me to have you all as my friends. I hold no grudges at this point, I just would like to go into the chatroom and see it become fun again like it used to be. *gives the bunch of you a corny group hug*
------------------
-
Leo is high on the slide rule HEH HEH "slide rule" HEH HEH Slide HEH HEH
she was one of the first to pay me a visit and befriend me.
I AM NOT SATAN I AM NOT A MONSTER I AM F.O.A.D. What in the fuck is a SATAN and a MONSTER anyways?
------------------
I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D.! HEH HEH
[This message has been edited by Blaze's Bitch (edited November 26, 2001).]
-
that's much better http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
haha I'm with 2 on that ..
i heard "foads" voice on yahooo and i couldnt believe it had a voice.... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
oooh! Bri!!!
you should have cleared the room, booten!!!
That would be sooo cool to see a monitor clear the room by goin down the list....
infact, there were a few times yesterday that the whole room needed the boot, the shit in there was fly'n everwhere...
NOT the pussy shut down like some asshole keeps doin!!
it would be like, omg! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/icons/icon11.gif the monitor lost it!!
-
We control your config button.......
HEH HEH
------------------
It's amazing the freedom you feel, when you wake up, and realize that you will die alone.
-
--------->HEH
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
not sure i like the idea of a slide rule... or the idea that anyone might consider putting someone i care about on one...
------------------
-
sniffs!!
whats a slide rule??
-
*crosses arms n taps foot*
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
*paranoid look...backs outta the room slowly eyes darting around*
I heard Chris on yahoo once or twice, I was actually quite surprised to find out...he in fact, does NOT sound like satan...or a monster either!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
I'm not sure not slitting my wrists or jumping from a bridge cuz he attacks me is a reason to be liked....? Maybe...he could just NOT attack me? But hey...thats just me *shrugs*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
You are always considered a friend to me Bri and always will and I hate to see you hurt but alot of people in the chat room don't understand there are real feelings behind a computer screen and alot of times people say crap on here and don't realize what they are doing to the other person.
My heart is with ya hon it's no fun being a Monitor and you take alot of heat for your boots but keep in mind you will be the bad person till someone needs you *S*
On that not my old friend I hope you all the best HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ you a whole buch
------------------
-
Yes..Your just YOU..just as i am just me..One word to you tho 2..i dont appreciate what went on yesterday..for one thing i never ever came to you when your boyfriend jumped my shit several times in the past..He and I handled it..I think that if you have a problem with Chris..you need to address him..Not me..I wasnt going to say anything here but after i saw your post i felt the need too..Normally i would have talked to you in private but hey..you didnt grant me that courtesy yesterday so i guess you dont mind if i just say this here..*S..I have said many times i dont agree with what Chris does..you have seen me..Yet you said i was supporting him more and more..Who are you to question what i say or do?..was it for my benefit or yours to do so?..was it out of concern for a friend?..I really am not sure what it was out of..and i dont care anymore..*shrugs*..The thing is..Both of us have ppl in our lives we dont always agree with..BUT i would never criticize Hank for anything he has done or did to you..I would take it up with him..Because i realize you may not have agreed with it either..So what if i didnt SEE you say anything..What does that mean..maybe you said it in pm..or maybe you sat and watched..who knows..but i see it as none of my business..I guess what i am trying to say here is..You and I can either be friends or not..but what the "other half" does shouldnt fit in to what our friendship is about..Yes I should take up for you when he says ugly things..and how do you know i didnt?..was it because it wasnt public?..sometimes things are better handled in pm..But anyhow i have said enough..We can go from here any way you
choose to...
------------------
"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare
-
*L* I refrain to comment anymore, I am to the point where I have seen way too many hurtful things to bite my tongue when the subject is brought up. There is a fine line though..between "jumping on someone's shit" and fucking with people for no reason at all....saying hurtful things just to get a stiffy....yanno? *S*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
*Passing around party favors and jello blocks*
HEH HEH
------------------
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D.! HEH HEH
[This message has been edited by Blaze's Bitch (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
I remember a long night, when I was going through "the illness".
I remember F.O.A.D....I remember your concern and need to help.
I'll never forget that.
I'm not sure through all that if I ever did say.
Thank You
[This message has been edited by Moby (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
*smooches*..Moby I miss ya!..So glad your happy tho..didnt i tell you i believed in fairy tales once..*S..You and Isis make me believe!...come see us soon!
------------------
HEH HEH
-
recently, i became extremely depressed over something that had gone on between me and someone i care about a lot.......so i went to the pool, but i didn't go as "Leo the Lioness", because i knew i wouldn't be able to sit here and be pleasant-n-playful, and i didn't wanna drag everyone else down with me.......so i came in as "paper", since i was about to roll a bone and smoke.....
the sadness came over me particularly strong, and i just posted that i was very sad....to the room and not any one name.....
next thing i know......F.O.A.D makes a joke, saying "so kill yourself".....but you know, i knew that was an asshole remark that was typical of him, so i didn't let it bother me http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif........so i didn't reply.....however, he PM-ed me and asked me if i was okay, and if i needed someone to talk to
with a name like "paper", he had no idea who i was or what gender, or anything, other than someone was feeling down......and he didn't have to do it, but he listened to me anyway.....he never pried into my business, although he did ask me what was wrong.....when i told him the nature of it, he didn't pressure me to explain, which was good, because i didn't want to talk about it, i just wanted to lose myself somewhere.......eventually, i started feeling better, just having a conversation with somebody
when i was ready to step outside and smoke, i told him he knew me........he asked me if i was heidi! *LMAO*!!!........i told him no, but that i'd be back shortly as myself......when he saw "Leo the Lioness" jump in the pool, he knew right away, and he let me know subtly http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
i knew he wasn't the asshole he likes to portray from when he was coming in as Bill Clinton and ripping the room apart, cuz i'd sit here, watching, and then i'd start privating him as if he wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary *L........i wanted to see if he'd drop the act, or would he continue being an idiot.....and sure enough, he carried on a normal, pleasant conversation with me......i never told anybody the things that were said, but i did try to tell people that he wasn't the way they saw him, although it fell on deaf ears, but who could blame them? *LOL*
the first time i quietly approached a "bad boy", was when i first met JRotten....that's a whole other long story, but ever since him, i haven't looked at shit-disturbers in chat the same way again......they no longer get to me, unless they really go to extremes and start saying racist and evil shit, or deliberate use of people's private details against them (i.e., children's names, saying stuff about them)......then there's no excuse, although people should really be cautious about divulging information about themselves in public, where you dont know who's watching and taking notes http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif .....but the run-of-the-mill trouble-maker, i've found, is usually someone who's just bored, or likes to get attention by ruffling a few feathers for a laugh........i know a lotta people like that in 'real life', real ball-busters......and when you can see the expressions on their faces while they're mocking you, you know not to take it too much to heart http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
okay, Mr. Fuck Off And Die, i want my endorsement check NOWWWWWWWW!!!!.......hehehe
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
Alright, I haven't posted on this board in a pretty long time, but Blaze, if you're going to bring me up like that, I am damn well gonna.
Number one, I can't seem to recall jumping your shit "several" times in the past. I remember us getting into it once in the past, and you were on my ass just as bad as I was yours.
Number two, I haven't EVER befreinded someone just to intentionally pry personal stuff out of them in confidence and then use it to make fun of them publically simply to give myself a hardon. That's FOAD's game.
Number three, since you are going to compare what Wendee does to what you do... whenever I have done something wrong or that Wendee doesn't agree with, she has no problem standing up and disagreeing with me publically. You have a BIG problem doing that with FOAD... You don't.
Number four, don't come on here saying that when you have an issue with someone you bring it to them and don't bring someone else into it. Um, howdy? You just brought me into your shit!
Lastly, and most importantly, Sam is right. You have changed tremendously from who you were when we all first knew you. You used to care how your friends felt and it bothered you when someone trashed them. You used to stand up to FOAD or anyone when they picked on your friends, especially for no good reason and tossed their personal info and feelings around like shit flung on a brick wall. You sure as all heck don't do that now. You have no right to tell Wendee that it's her call as to whether or not you and she are friends any longer... Some so called friend you are. YOU have been no friend to her... or me, or a lot of other people for that matter... when Chris is around. I've seen it time and time again. You giggle and carry on a conversation while he tears your "friends" down.
You used to care how people felt, but now you say it's only a chat room and as long as we aren't jumping off a cliff over what he says, it's alright.
I've got news for you, just because we aren't biting the bullet over what he does... does not make it alright.
You need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you question anyone else.
<font color=red>Boy oh boy, you sure are marching to a different tune nowadays Blazey</font>
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
-
BTW, I know very well who FOAD is and I know what he's about. It's a game to him and I've learned to deal with that.
What I won't tolerate is someone saying they're my friend and then completely changing their tone when FOAD's dark side rears it's spastic head.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
-
Then end of story..*S
------------------
HEH HEH
-
my 2 cents.....
I agree with Heidi...let's not confuse the issues here...... Blaze is BLaze. She is not to be.....held accountable for FOAds actions.......as...WEndee shouldnt be held accountable..for Hanks....and the list goes on....
But lets get realistic. "You giggle and carry on a conversation while he tears your "friends" down. " thats a quote..from hank. I've never seen Blaze sit and giggle with friends, while FOAD is ripping apart the room. Ever. I guess..this is a prickly point for me. Because you acused me of it to. It hurt. For some reason that hurt...and hurt bad. I've got a lot more balls then I show people. But I let you ripp me with that.... and it hurt. But like hell....i will let you say that about Blaze. If you had taken any time to get to know her... you'd know... she's an amazing person not her chat name...but the person beneath all that.... So i guess you havent had the pleasure yet. But maybe someday you will be lucky enough to. Anyway, look at the good around you Hank. Look hard. You might be surprised.
I guess im the freak...Im pretty open to people..their mistakes...their quirks...And I most definitely give second chances. Thank GOd my friends do too.
Look at the lot of us....we'e unique individuals....who...for some odd reason have come together..in the same place to chat.....and stuck around... doesn't mean everyone has to like each other...but .....maybe...we can just......avoid..those that irritate us.....*L...that config button is a wonderful invention.
I myself, have taken my issues...to the wrong person....and for that im sorry...that wont happen anymore. Of that, you can be sure.
that was 4 cents..i will shut up now..*L
------------------
"A good heart...is the SUN....for it shines bright and never changes..."
William Shakespeare
-
Sniffs fuckin rox!..... *trades Bri a life saver for a lap dance
------------------
put that in ya pipe and smoke it!
-
Yanno what Heidi, you can think whatever the fuck you want to about me when the fact of it is you have never once had a whole conversation privately with me. I don't know two shits about you, and don't care to, and I'm pretty sure that's about the extent of your relationship with me too.
The ironic thing about this is I'm getting called a liar and for what? The person who posted right after you lied about fuckin' EVERYTHING and does anyone give her shit for lying about her name, her age, her marrital status, past history, etc... NO! *waves* Hi Isabella! Yeah, whatever... And why do I get the shaft end of the big fuckin' frozen dildo you carry around with you to smack people upside the head with?? Cus you don't fuckin' like me. Not becuase I've done worse than anyone else on here, but because you've had a problem with me since day one. Far as I'm concerned, you don't know me, and you don't care to know me so don't get off thinking that you do. Wendee will be the first to tell you that you're off your rocker on this one. And I'm not going fuckin' anywhere unless she tells me to, although I'm sure you'd like that.
I spend way too much time defending who I am or what I have to you. I don't give a fuck about what rumor you heard or made up this time. I'd much rather get on here and spend my time with somebody I do give two shits about. Just like Blaze defended Foad, and chloe defended Blaze, you know Wendee's going to defend me and I'm going to defend her. If you've got something with me, how about you come to me instead of tossing shit around on here about me when I haven't done any more wrong than anybody else.
And chloe, Isabella, freakin' whoever you are, Minnesota, Wisconsin, wherever you are... 25...35...92... however old you are... I wasn't the first or last person to accuse you of that, so I wouldn't bother trying to peg me with that. You and Blaze did the exact same thing when you hooked up with him, you stopped sticking up for your friends. Maybe I'm not one to judge, but you sure as fuck showed your priorities.
BTW, pretty much everybody thought I was fuckin' FOAD or one of his personalities when I first came here *L
And I thought Wendee was Heidi... how fucked is that? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
-
Yup, you did say pretty much the same thing about it earlier Wen, but chloe jumps my junk for it yo "defend blaze" but she sure didn't defend her to you. Why? Cus she knew she'd have support in attacking me for saying the exact same thing you did, but she wouldn't have support for attackin' you.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
-
WOW..someone used personal info..Hmmmm..*goes back up to read a prior post*..gotta make u wonder.....
------------------
HEH HEH
-
my name was mentioned twice...thanks to both of you. **G@leo
for once im not involved in the fight or whatever...
to be honest sometimes i'm surprised no one has gotten pissed at me back in the day(or a few weeks ago) when i was pissed and telling someone off. heidi's almost the only one that really stands up for what's right most of the rest of you stick with your friends. So you're all guilty of it.
damn i get along with buddy now in some ways and i feel guilty sometimes when i dont tell him off....but i've learned in that room no one really stands by anyone. cept for a select few...im not gonna name names tho.
plus buddy for the most part keeps his comments pretty superficial.
anyhow im sure there will be responses to hank's post..
heidi? *EG
-
*LOL*@ you hank...I didnt see 2 defending you btw....and as for me not liking you from day one..bullshit..I was always nice to you and I never then nor do I now "dislike you"I think you're a little kid trying to live in a mans world...
As for the lies....I wont go there..but we both know you are a pathological liar..I dont believe a word that comes out of your mouth..I told Wendee that....I dont think she should take your promises to heart..I told her that as a friend..and Now she is a big girl and she needs to do what she feel is the right thing.
I wont attack her for her choices or tell her we cant be friends because she hangs with you..I dont blame her for your stupidity...Thats the whole point here.
Dont even flatter yourself in thinking I give you a second thought outside my friendship with her...Got it big man?
I dont know about chloe..Hell I dont even know her ...therefore I care less about what she lied about..If she hurt people with her lies then its her cross to bear...I have no beef with her or you for that matter.
btw...2Cute..This was end of story...Hank posted and it started again. *shrugs...its the way the cyberworld turns...
Has anyone ever stopped to consider the fact that 2, myself, and Leo are the same person? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
*passes party favors and jello cubes*
Bri, this was and still is your thread. We are sorry that something that started as a way of repairing a relationship has turned into this. It was not very respectful and offers you no encouragement. I am sorry.
------------------
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D.! HEH HEH
-
HEH HEH
goddamn hank just shut the fuck up and quit your whining already.
no you dont befriend people just to turn their personal info on them later do ya?
shit, its not like you didnt jsut try and spout of Chloes real world shit did ya?
hank blaze used you as an example, get the fuck over it already.
and 2 didnt you basicaly say the same thing that blaze tried to say , yanno, the one you posted 3 x's?
but you know what this is all so funny. it really is, the people that say they are sick of the fighting and bullshit, just go ahead and run your mouths some more.
some people like blaze and F.O.A.D., some people dont.. oh well
christ you say that blaze has changed so much since she hooked up with F.O.A.D., but you know what, she hasnt. Fuck she was one of the first people to befriend me when our boards first collided, and guess what, she is still just a dear a friend now as she was then.
as for the pool, if it bothers you, use your config button..
HEH HEH
------------------
I'm a teenage christ...
I've got a date with suicide
-
Hell, I've got everybody spitting out my personal info when I haven't done half as bad. It's about time somebody get crap for it. She went off on me for posting the same thing Wendee posted first. And that wasn't her real info btw, that was my point. If everybody's going to bring shit up about me that doesnt have anything to do with this, hell if I'm going to sit here and take it like I have again.
And Spyder, you're another example... you haven't liked me since I asked you to stop trying to cyber Wen. Don't bother giving me your opinion, you're a little bias.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
-
Hank, lets get one thing straight,
i DID NOT try and cyber 2, ok.
talk dirty to, yes, but not cyber.
now i dont expect you to get that thru your head or anything, you say tomato, i say tomaato kinda thing.
and thats not the reason why i dont like you, i never have liked you.
i never talked to you enuff to find out who you are and shit, because i could care less who you are.
you want to bitch cause blaze takes up for F.O.A.D. yet you turn around and say that 2 would take up for you?
same thing dumbass.
and if so many people go on revealing your private shit, thne go after them.d'uh
as far as chloe, i have her back anytime
------------------
I'm a teenage christ...
I've got a date with suicide
-
Wonders how the threads always go to another subject??Oh yeah idiots like Hank speak "their"mind.question for ya...when did chloe lyin about her age and name matter to you?And can you say your name is really Rebel?and so what if she did lie.did it affect your life?did it harm you in anyway?those that it did affect have listened to her and her reasons and moved on.why dont you try the same.but once again..did it affect you in anyway?and you have never lied???..and yeah yeah i dont know you ..have never had a private conversation with you..yada yada yada..well it might be cause you are the pathetic ass your now really showin you are.why dont ya grow up..let your balls drop....
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
*takes jello cube*
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
question why can't 2cute tell someone not to "cyber" her?
and why do you always tell hank who's trying to cyber you 2? that's one thing i dont get.
as for hank i dont give a fuck about him either way ever since i found out what he was about...
this isn't an insult to you 2...just a question I've seen hank pull that "hey dont try to cyber 2" before..
-
Oh, 'scuse me Spyder... You were talking dirty to her and trying to get her to talk dirty to you back... Not cyber... Right. My bad.
Anyhow, my point was Wen is going to take up for me just as Blaze takes up for FOAD, with one difference... she takes up for her friends too. You kinda missed that there.
And GOD, I wasn't talking about her handle in the room... forget it, I got pissed and made a cheap shot just like everybody was doing and I probably shouldn't have, but I don't think you know the story behind it... so nevermind.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker...
[This message has been edited by Hank (edited November 28, 2001).]
-
*Joins chloe for a shot*
------------------
HEH HEH
-
Well according to Hank ...Mitch tried to cyber 2cute too...and before it gets out...I have tried on many occassions to get into her cyber pants.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place