Quote:
Originally posted by Talented Young Seamstress:
I think it should be determined by "AG points"
Table of points
1 oufit= 1 point
10 outfit= 10 points
1 doll= 10 point
3 pieces of furniture= 10 points
3 acc. sets= 1 point (i.e. felicity noah's ark set, molly's birthday table settings,)
1 pet= 1 point (i.e. coconut, bennet, sombrita)
Using my system, you can use AG points to discover your place in the AG ladder, powered by "THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY AG FORCE" (c) developed by prasnIrd, copyrighted prasnIrd!
Whadya think?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If ou want to do that on your own that is fine. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I will stick to the system Miss_Nellie_OMalley came up with for easier reasons. personally I feel it will be ALOT easier and less complicated to keep it to just dolls. they are easier to count and keep track of+ they are more of a working symbol, remember it takes Alot of work to become a Jedi or Sith, not just easily accomplished. I don't think I am alone when I say that alot of us have so many outfits and stuff it would be impossible to go through, count, and keep track of EVERYTHING as we add on and change stuff etc, etc. Dolls are more fitting because you can't just go out and buy one as easy as an outfit or something else. To buy a doll it requires thought, cash(no duh!), and BIG understanding of what you like and want. Just like the "real" force in the Star Wars movies which required skill, knowledge, control, etc,etc.