-
-
Excellent photographs. I like the lighting photo.
-
I don't know who took these photos, they were e-mailed to me by a friend. I was impressed and thought I would share them. [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
each one made me say WOW!!!
especially the one with the shark!
-
awesome....yeah...the shark one would get my attention too...
-
Wow!
The shark one made me do a double take lol
-
Oh Yeah that picture freaked me out!!!
I heard from a someone when I lived in Florida THAT
"if you ever step foot into the ocean you have been within 10 feet of a shark?"
Makes you wonder!!!
-
-
Thanks for the great responce to those photos, here is another one....
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...rayingrock.jpg
Tilt your head to the left and see if you see the inspirational image of "Praying Rock"
-
I see it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
-
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] way cool
-
WOW it took me a minute..that is awesome
-
WOW! Those are all awsome pics!
-
Thank you everyone, I'm glad that you enjoyed them.
I get so much email forwarded to me, and every once in a while I get something like this that is just too cool to waste. What better place to share it, than here with my friends [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
-
Does she know there is a snake in her hands....Ewwwwww!http://www.jammerbabe.com/flotilla/i...smiles/bad.gif
-
-
I don't know much about this artist (I believe his name is Beverson). He creates thes amazing 3-D chalk art on the city streets.
It blows my mind how he can create these pieces of temporary art.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...e0ba67_740.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...9741e3_740.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ab8a8f_740.jpg
When you stand in the correct position this is what you see...But
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...a12b01_740.jpg
If you stand back you see how he creats the illusion
-