Jordyn, that is one great picture! How nice of Molly to share her robe with Pumpkin. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
What a perfect match they make.
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Jordyn, that is one great picture! How nice of Molly to share her robe with Pumpkin. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
What a perfect match they make.
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL!!! That is so cute!!! That is something my husband would do!!! He has put bonnets on our cat before and the girls just laugh and laugh!!!
I love cats!!!
Cute! Now try explaining to Molly where all the cat fur came from! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Believe it or not, cats do fine in clothing! [img]smile.gif[/img] (I checked with a well-known cat website/vet before trying it.) You just need to buy doggy clothes for them. The doggy clothing has arm-holes coming out the front instead of the sides, so that it's comfy for them and gives them more back room.
Most of the time Opie is "au natural," but every once in a while he wears a sweater. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] He's a size Medium, and I think most cats would be around that size.
Cute pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!Molly's Robe looks cute on the kitty! lol! They need a match set! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Pumpkin didn't care for it-mostly because the robe was too small around the back. We got one paw in but the robe wouldn't reach around the other side.
She likes her collar though [img]smile.gif[/img]
-Jordyn
Pumpkin looks cute in the dressing gown.
When we were little, my sister and I dressed our cat Maxi in doll's clothes too and put him in our doll pram. Kamilla did the same with her cat Gatto. You couldn't do it with Fluffy though, I think you'd have to sedate him first [img]wink.gif[/img]
That's just too cute!
SO cute!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
My Evita is enough of a diva I might be able to get a tiara on her, lol. Any other clothing, though, would probably be very painful...for me.
This is how much my hubby loves our cat Pumpkin-well one of them. He was lounging around one day and decided that should be "matching."
Shhhh...Don't tell him about the pic!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/DSCN0412.jpg
Spot any AG item?
-Jordyn
That's funny! [img]smile.gif[/img] I won't tell!
Cute picture!
Believe it or not, our cat gets calmer when put in clothing! He was very ornery today (biting, hissing, scratching, etc.) so my mom and I concurred: "He needs a shirt on." It didn't help that I tried to brush his teeth--that's enough to set any cat into an angry fit.
When Opie has a shirt on, he settles down for a nice nap, or at least gets bit more docile. I think in a way it kind of comforts him, like a constant hug or cuddle around his middle.