Hey there gang! I don't know if this will catch on, but I thought it might be entertaining if we had our own message board.
Feel free to post whatever the **** you feel like.
I sit in a cube all day, so I'm happy to help on decklists or whatever.
Printable View
Hey there gang! I don't know if this will catch on, but I thought it might be entertaining if we had our own message board.
Feel free to post whatever the **** you feel like.
I sit in a cube all day, so I'm happy to help on decklists or whatever.
Sorry the colors kinda **** , I'm working on that.
You suck at color!
Obviously. At least it's better than the white background black text default of boredom.
You're a noob (at least for the next 29 posts). [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ January 31, 2007 03:22 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
Im in.
How did you get your custom avatar?
I unloaded my personal one, but it wont recognize "custom" in the avatar selector.
I had the same problem. It took me more than a couple tries to sort it out.
After you upload the avatar and select custom, you have to go all the way done to the bottom and hit "update profile".
I dont even see "custom" as an option on the list.
Is it of the proper size? After I uploaded mine it let me select custom. I think it was right near the top of the avatar list.
I have arrived
Heya - trying to see if I can get my avatar to workatar
Got it. Hmm. Needs to be cut down and trimmed a bit.
That's better.
OMG you finally got an avatar. Neato!
Heya, I'm here (Graham)
It's good to see people joining up. Maybe we'll actually get some use out of this.
Finally something to do when I get bored in Psych.
To relieve boredom and to kill productivity. That's what we're here for.
what is this productivity that you speak of?
Apparently it's what they pay me for!? I don't get it either.
ME NEED AVATAR!
All suggestions welcome, except the unwelcome suggestions, of course.
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ February 01, 2007 01:15 PM: Message edited by: jrr ]</font>
Brainy Smurf
http://www.zotteljedi.de/faq/brainy.gif
or maybe:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/116...d_kitteh.t.jpg
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ February 01, 2007 01:19 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
I took your idea and warped it into a kitty eating frenzy!
I aprove.
"Haddix.dec" - perfect! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Also, for the full history of the term Barn, look here:
http://www.misetings.com/?itemid=758
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ February 03, 2007 11:36 AM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
Holas!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] BwaHaHaHaHa. Just felt like an evil laugh ... esp since tonight's chaos.dec madness at Abe's. Too bad I couldn't stay longer ...
What's going on homies. It be Kevin
'bout time you got here!! (: