Hear ye, hear ye....
Due in no small part to drool-inducing photos of the lovely Aduke Walker posted by various and sundry HB enablers, when Addy came available by way of a lovely HB member recently there was no question that she would be joining our family. And indeed, she arrived yesterday!
I'm a bit picky about what outfits I like from her collection, but she's already accumulated a satisfactory wardrobe. Ah, but woe is us that the lovely Cape Island dress has been retired. And, boo hiss to AG for neglecting Addy and her collection in recent years.
I'm off to spend a therapeutic hour before bedtime braiding her hair. I really must update my albums sometime soon...
And by the way, would you all please quit posting pictures of that AGOT26? I don't need to see that doll, really, I don't... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 24, 2006 10:33 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>
