Quote:
Originally posted by lespaulplayer:
Well you know that you like Social D the way it was, not the way it is. Nothing at all wrong with that. A lot of punk rock fans like their music a little more "raw" sounding. I personally think that Social D is at their greatest right now, from a musical and performance standpoint. But I can definitely see where people may have an issue with a keyboard, piano, or B3 working its way into the mix. That's where the whole subjectivity of music comes in...some people love it, some people wish it would die a horrible fiery death.
On a side note, though not unrelated, I think J2B has seriously spiced up the rhythm and lead guitar sections ever since his joining. I personally think that all the new members, like J2B, have had nothing but a positive impact on the overall sound of the band.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Right on the money I agree 100%.