Quit following me from board to board you invisible freak. try posting ya perv!
Printable View
Quit following me from board to board you invisible freak. try posting ya perv!
Go play scrabble and I will leave you be BITCH!
LMAO!!! I KNEW it was YOU!!! OKie dokie! LMAO
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
BTW I am Super Freak...don't forget it!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
you two are crazy....I want a dna of rae..she's gotta be mine...
Yeah I believe it
Most definitely!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
gosh this is so Stephen Kingish...
Maybe we should write a novel...One of starts a chapter then passes it one to another and so on...we could tall a great story.
ok you start..
ok you start..
Why me, she said with a howl...
yes...she was howling again...angry that she was asked to go first...Rae always hated to go first...
Until it dawned on her the power she could.........
hold in the palm of her clubbed hand.
Oh the trauma her heart had bore
**LMAO** I can't do this. LMAO!! Sorry
"the trauma her heart bore"..SK would slit his throat before using a line like that LOL...
ok
rumor was...she was the twin of an unborn baby..
that club she called a fist was actually a fetus...
ROFLMAO!!!
**laughing so hard I am making snorting noises**
STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just the knowledge of you laughing can sending me hee hawing and snorting as well.
hahaha hoooo hahaha
anyway..the club-fetus was named cletus..and no one knew the secret of his twinship (snort laughing)...
you three should be drug tested...lol
he bore jagged teeth....and a banjo
**Deliverance music inserted here**
That he played with his penis...he was known and Cletus the penis at the local pub.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And he was from the planet Venus, though he was no genius, which is why he beat people over the head with his clubbed fetus brother and....Quote:
Originally posted by cherrysis:
That he played with his penis...he was known and Cletus the penis at the local pub.
Its itty bitty penis
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ March 05, 2008 01:16 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
cletus had a woman...as did his twin...they both were in love with her..this is how the jealous feud began....