Do you think that any game in the area will be cancelled tomorrow?
Printable View
Do you think that any game in the area will be cancelled tomorrow?
No.
thanks
I'm not so sure.
There's a good chance of lightening.
4pm T-Storms
64°F
64°F 60% 60°F 87% From NNE 8 mph
5pm T-Storms
63°F
63°F 60% 60°F 90% From NNE 9 mph
6pm T-Storms
62°F
62°F 60% 60°F 93% From NNE 8 mph
7pm Scattered T-Storms
62°F
62°F 50% 59°F 90% From NNE 6 mph
Sunset 7:59 pm Check Local Pollen Forecast
8pm Scattered T-Storms
61°F
61°F 40% 59°F 93% From NNE 5 mph
9pm Scattered T-Storms
60°F
60°F 40% 59°F 96% From NNE 4 mph
Lightning would be the only chance. That'd be more of a during the game desicion. I don't think rain will have any baring.
Right. rain & snow ... keep playing.
One flash of lightening, and it's off the field for everyone.
today Pound and JJ Kelly resheduled their game to tueday due to rain. but i dont see any Varsity games affected by rain.
so the kelly pound varsity game will be tuesday ?
i believe he was referring to a JV game
Wait...i think he was talkin bout the PHS JJK jv game.
I'd hope not.. I want to see the Coeburn/Gate City game. I'll try to bring my camera even if it rains.. I'll just have to be sure to cover the lens while I'm filming so that you can still see what's going on!
thanks man
Actualy with Sandlick being in a flood zone ALOT of rain could postpone the Clintwood/Haysi game (OH No I am bringing up Clintwood again LOL) not looking for it to happen but it could
I think most games will be postponed. We'll see......
I kind of think most will
Its early season, people trying to keep from having their fields destroyed...
that being said, not sure it will be that much better tomorrow, so they may go with the 'get it over with' mentality.
Yea I should have said that LOL IMHO since the weather is not looking to break for tomarrow you are looking at teams postponing till Mon or Tues and no one wants to play a game on a short week
I'm ready to see the mud bowl in Appy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don`t have to rain a lick for that game to get messy, much less rain for 2 days straight.
Well we're at the 2 o'clock hour. Normally if someone is cancelling, they will do it around this time (before school lets out, etc)....any words?
Called the high school and was told the Appy game is still on.
Clintwood is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it looks like all games are going to go on as schedule good to see that it is. Good luck to all teams tonight. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Looking forward cant wait