So far I have heard only PV 14, Breathitt 13 in the second quarter.
Printable View
So far I have heard only PV 14, Breathitt 13 in the second quarter.
Powell Valley 21 Breathitt Co. 21 halftime
Middlesboro 28 Lee High 7 halftime
Blacksburg 16 Graham 7 halftime
Richlands 34 Grundy 0 halftime
Appy 8 Clintwood 0
Last score I heard
a couple of region c scores of interest:
grayson county 24, rural retreat 22 early 3rd
george wythe 13, radford 7 mid/late 3rd
and, the big slobberknocker:
bland coundy 2, auburn 0 end of 3rd [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
big upset if Rural Retreat loses to Grayson.
any burton/kelly updates?
Breathitt Co. 28 Powell Valley 21 3rd qt.
Abingdon 20 Va High 7 halftime
Richlands 48 Grundy 0 4th qt.
Middlesboro 35 Lee High 7 3rd qt.
Blacksburg 29 Graham 7 3rd qt.
Don't know when these were...
Marion 17 Patrick Henry 13
St. Paul 27 Ervinton 0
J.I. Burton-33 J.J.Kelly-0 @ the half
Come on Vikes
Any more updates on the Appy/ Clintwood game? COME ON DAWGS!
anyone know the coeburn score?
in the 4th it's Breathitt Ky,-35 Powell Valley-21 with about 10 mins left in the game
I haven't heard the GC score.
9:25 left in the 4th....grayson county 30, rural retreat 28
gw 13, radford 7 still, 6:53 left in the 4th. radford just recovered a fumble at the gw 35.
breathitt 42
P.V. 21
Breathitt intercepted pass and ran back for a touchdown
It's over pretty much
anyone know the score on Appy-Clintwood?
Appy-38 Clintwood-8 dunno if it's a final or not just heard it on WDIC
Breathitt 42, PV 21
The line can't block, no one can tackle, 3-4 ints., 2-3 fumbles, This team will be lucky to beat Pound or JJ Kelly the way they have played the past two weeks. All those chest pounders predicting state better look again. They will be luck to play in the playoffs. I am predicting 6-4 or 5-5 at best. They may lose to Burton, Gate City, and . . . A long year in Viking country. A lot of talk about the spread crap and I am starting to agree. . . Why not use the athletes and run the Power I that has been so successful? I am at a loss that this once football powerhouse is just not too good.
You writing PV off already?
[ QUOTE ]
Appy-38 Clintwood-8 dunno if it's a final or not just heard it on WDIC
[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
They have a lot to show me to change my mind. . . They make too many mental mistakes and are not very disciplined.
The tale of two different teams showing up against Burton and Clintwood..........Go Figure!!
I still wouldn't count them out.
radford scores with 1:08 remaining....extra point good. radford 14, george wythe 13.
no update as of yet for rr/grayson
3 minutes to go score is now 42-28. I think they play Pound at PV next week, but the radio is saying Burton.
Pound at PV
[ QUOTE ]
The tale of two different teams showing up against Burton and Clintwood..........Go Figure!!
[/ QUOTE ]
I figured Clintwood would take that game by at least 20. I guess the loss to Haysi demoralized the Green Wave quite a bit. Or the loss to Norton fired up the Dawgs.
Go figger...
1:57 left in grayson:
grayson county 38, rural retreat 28
DB 33 Oak Ridge 10 in a battle of 1 vs. 2 in Tennessee late in the 4th quarter...Indians have dominated this game from the opening whistle.
I would like to think that the Burton game fired up the Dogs
Go Indians!!
Well, I hope that the past two games have the Vikings seeking to regain some pride. They sure need to make some adjustments and shore up those lines.
[ QUOTE ]
DB 33 Oak Ridge 10 in a battle of 1 vs. 2 in Tennessee late in the 4th quarter...Indians have dominated this game from the opening whistle.
[/ QUOTE ]
I guess DB will have to wait until the postseason to throw up all over themselves this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
That rocks!!!!!!!!! Way to go DB!!
Plus the fact that Clintwood is not that good, not taking away anything from the Dawgs. I knew they were good. They just had a wake-up call last week. They will be there in the end.
Well, thats what they normally do, isn't it?
The PV game is official: 42-28
Still too early to tell about the Dogs, but I hope they are coming around now. Does anyone know what offensive formation they used this week? I sure hope it was the T.
[ QUOTE ]
Well, thats what they normally do, isn't it?
[/ QUOTE ]
True.
Just makes it sweeter to see them blow through the regular season, win a playoff game, then lose to a weak team from the Knoxville area every year.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Appy-38 Clintwood-8 dunno if it's a final or not just heard it on WDIC
[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
APPY- 38
CW- 14 when i left with about 8 mins left in the 4th