-
Sorry users
I was trying to see if a rumor was true or if anybody else had heard it but some people can't be decent on here
i read some posts that people wonder why you cant get good posters on here anymore
i dont claim to be a good poster but if you have people like ironlung as regulars on here its no wonder people get tired of even trying on here
i know its not the boards fault there are people like that everywhere
sorry if i let her get to me oh i meant him
-
Re: Sorry users
-
Re: Sorry users
i'm leaving but not because of you
its a saturday night going out to watch florida beat the hell out of your volunqueers
-
Re: Sorry users
Go on. Here's hoping for a car crash. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
I'd rather have my testicles smashed with a hammer than have to read another illiterate post from yourself. Hope your stay away from here is a long one.
-
Re: Sorry users
Here comes the cavalry. WOO HOO! That does sound painful though.
-
Re: Sorry users
Bye Bye. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
Wow...lack of capitalization, punctuation, and no real general idea to your statement...I'd quit posting as well if I were you until I attended some remedial English classes.
-
Re: Sorry users
Your grammar is so bad, even my footballs despise you!
-
Re: Sorry users
Chubz, you would do well not to comment on everything. You are about in the same boat. Just shut up for awhile!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
Don't be yelling at your boy, burrhead. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
Ain't my birthday youngin. I've been trying to help you. I know it's like Saddam helping Hitler, but you need to simmer down some. I'm still behind ya, but it's getting a little farther.
-
Re: Sorry users
[ QUOTE ]
it's like Saddam helping Hitler,
[/ QUOTE ]
You're killing me tonight, Saddam. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
Haha, please tell me you're not taking this as seriously as you're acting..
-
Re: Sorry users
I don't act. Well a little now and then. What you see is what ya get. I can push as far as anyone, but I know when I've gone to far. Just heed my advice or I'll turn em loose on ya. WakeupND is a phone call away!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
It's about time Burrhead old buddy. Let that poor boy be on his own, there is no helping him, he's bound to be a social disaster! The day that Chubz quits posting, that day, that day will be a happy day!
Roy out
-
Re: Sorry users
See Chubz, just a itchin!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Re: Sorry users
[ QUOTE ]
The day that Chubz quits posting, that day, that day will be a happy day!
[/ QUOTE ]
And a day that will never come! For it's a day only in your dreams, Roy... Only in those sweet dreams of yours!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
-
Re: Sorry users
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Re: Sorry users
-
Re: Sorry users
Freddy Krueger has helped you alot my friend. Walking picture album!!!!!!