is becoming more plentiful on here. I think it's either a sign that football season is drawing closer or some people are just tired of waiting on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
is becoming more plentiful on here. I think it's either a sign that football season is drawing closer or some people are just tired of waiting on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I think you may be right. Way too much drama. You all are acting like a bunch of women. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Hostility + drama = good forum
Theres nothing like making the embers glow again as they are about to go out either.
[censored] all of you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is becoming more plentiful on here. I think it's either a sign that football season is drawing closer or some people are just tired of waiting on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
It happens this way EVERY year soon there will be posts on how the form has went in the crapper and that these things never happened when so an so was a MOD
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you may be right. Way too much drama. You all are acting like a bunch of women. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>
Ahem. I can read that!
You're on the grown ups forum - not a men's forum.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Have to agree though - some people are way too snippety these days. It's like there's some testosterone lock that there's no release for yet - pray for football season to be here soon! lol
I wondered when you would reply back to that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Some of it is fun reading, I just really haven't cared to participate in much unless to ag it on a little.
Some of it just hurts my head to read. Apparently a few (e.g. raider13) just like to see their posts in print, even if they don't know squat about what they're talking about (you know he's been watching the rise of the Euro since he was 13....)
I want to correct them - but it's just tooooooo much work lol
I'm glad boney is posting more...gives me someone to annoy and argue with...lol. Really tho, if you guys knew him, you'd know he's a pretty good guy. His online persona is way different than his quiet, reserved normal self. Trips me out sometimes. I like ato argue with Wahoo as well. Fun times.
Boney is comical on here to say the least.
Yeah...he is really ultra-conservative tho...lol
I had to call him on his mad max wannabe rant though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
And the bad part is I truthfully think the welfare abusers are more likely to keep there PS3 or Xbox or whatever than the regular working folk.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad boney is posting more...gives me someone to annoy and argue with...lol. Really tho, if you guys knew him, you'd know he's a pretty good guy. His online persona is way different than his quiet, reserved normal self. Trips me out sometimes. I like ato argue with Wahoo as well. Fun times. </div></div>
Agreed. Boney is a class act. Now for football....GO DAWGS!!!!
[censored] I hate a lot of people...