Have gone back to 1987.
IOW, they are the suck.
Time for a complete overhaul down there? I know the injuries have been many, but damn, 2 runs in 18 innings?
Printable View
Have gone back to 1987.
IOW, they are the suck.
Time for a complete overhaul down there? I know the injuries have been many, but damn, 2 runs in 18 innings?
Only 1 starting pitcher from opening day has not been on the DL this year, and he's a rookie. Frenchy has played like crap, and since Chipper fouled the ball of the batting cage in Anahiem and it hit him in the eye, he hasn't been the same, plus his leg troubles. Its been a disappointing year.
i cant tell you how upset i am to see the braves struggle
lets go mets!!!!!
Sir, you and I both know the Mets will always play second fiddle to the real team in New York.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, you and I both know the Mets will always play second fiddle to the real team in New York. </div></div>
the rangers?
Sir, the New York Yankees the class of baseball excellence.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, the New York Yankees the class of baseball excellence. </div></div>
put down the crack pipe
I'm a yanks fan but right now they suck ass. Hank already wrote off this season, imagine a Steinbrenner doing that lol. He's pretty much right though.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">put down the crack pipe </div></div>
Sir, I have never done crack and furthermore think it is asinine to accuse me of such actions. I expect a full apology.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">put down the crack pipe </div></div>
Sir, I have never done crack and furthermore think it is asinine to accuse me of such actions. I expect a full apology.</div></div>
hold your breath......itll come
i swear
Sir, I'm having a difficult time understanding your postings. Did you not take English as a subject in school? Maybe due to all of your time in the northeast and Miami, Spanish has rubbed off on you so much you now speak it instead of English? Sir, if this is the case I can only hope the Hispanic way of thinking on politics has rubbed off on you as well.
what?
Sir, evidently my assumption was correct and you do speak only Spanish now. Is this better for you? Me llamo es Luce a Drogadicto
nah dude i dont speak spanish
Sir, would you like me to teach you?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, I'm having a difficult time understanding your postings. Did you not take English as a subject in school? Maybe due to all of your time in the northeast and Miami, Spanish has rubbed off on you so much you now speak it instead of English? Sir, if this is the case I can only hope the Hispanic way of thinking on politics has rubbed off on you as well.</div></div>
so who are you really?
i find it funny that you just registered here on 7/24 yet know that im from the NE and used to live in so fla.......the fla bit hasnt been mentioned here in ages
Sir, you and I are friends, buddies, pals even.