Pioneers are going to pick up where they left off.
Some people I've talked to thought that our Pioneers winning the district was a fluke. The only fluke last year was Gate City's win over us and their run to the state finals. Had we won that game, we might not have beat Gretna but Musick would have been a lot stronger runner against Gretna than Tyler Parks or the Anderson kid. Lebanon is getting ready to establish a dynasty in the CMD. Remember the last name Cobb. GC and Lee are going to remember him this year.
CMD Predicted Order of Finish
1. Lebanon
2. Lee
3. Gate City
4. John Battle
5. Virginia High
Predicted scores for Friday night:
Lebanon 42 Honaker 14
Lee High 21 Powell Valley 0
Castlewood 20 Appalachia 18
Clintwod 63, Coeburn 14
Burton 56, Rye Cove 7
Kelly 35, Twin Springs 0
Patrick Henry 28, Pound 0
Richlands 38 Gate City 28
Saint Paul 42, Holston 7
Re: Pioneers are going to pick up where they left off.
Just wanna say that I think Lee High has a damn good coach, I would do anything for Coach Sanders. I learned alot from him in the short time I was around him, wish he would have popped up at Coeburn a few years earlier than he did.
Re: Pioneers are going to pick up where they left off.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMDSportsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people I've talked to thought that our Pioneers winning the district was a fluke. The only fluke last year was Gate City's win over us and their run to the state finals. Had we won that game, we might not have beat Gretna but Musick would have been a lot stronger runner against Gretna than Tyler Parks or the Anderson kid.</div></div>
Gretna would have eaten Lebanon for breakfast.
Re: Pioneers are going to pick up where they left off.
GC was better than Leb last year and it was definitely no fluke and I dont care how good your musick would have been, Gretna would have beat them worse than they beat GC
Re: Pioneers are going to pick up where they left off.