-
R13 don't watch this
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4fe9GlWS8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4fe9GlWS8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
Just because one soldier thinks it is okay(who btw I dont even know is one and reading off a card). I am sure there are some that think the war is right, but IMO there are tons more who think it is useless and want to comeback home to their families. And yes I watched it.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
Boy . Your rambling opinions aren't worthy to wipe that young mans ass but more of a monument to stupidity . Please do continue to demonstrate your ignorance with each and every post . You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot . You have successfully appointed yourself as the Supreme Commander of Obama's Lemmings , congratulations .
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
The war is [censored] pointless.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
that was so rediculous, i don't even know where to begin...
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy . Your rambling opinions aren't worthy to wipe that young mans ass but more of a monument to stupidity . Please do continue to demonstrate your ignorance with each and every post . You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot . You have successfully appointed yourself as the Supreme Commander of Obama's Lemmings , congratulations . </div></div>
This is your rebuttal? All you said is that I am so dumb for posting what I did, but gave me nothing on to why it was wrong. Also what I just posted has nothing to do with Obama, just the same opinion of millions or Americans that the "war" in Iraq is bull. You are the ignorant one for believing it is a just cause.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
i wasn't talking to you. i was talking about the video...
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wasn't talking to you. i was talking about the video...</div></div>
well then i sincerely apologize to you, it was replied to me so i assumed...my bad
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
yeah that was my bad...no biggie
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The war is [censored] pointless. </div></div>
Not sure I agree. If there is a true republic developed in Irag, and those Muslims truly taste freedom, those women throw off their coverings, they (the entire populace) learn to value the absolute preciousness of being able to vote for their leaders, they realize that democracy works, etc. What a weapon to be used! The other Muslim countries look into Iraq, see their freedom, their equality, their ability to better themselves (which I'm convinced will come if/when a republic is established)... then maybe they'll revolt, generate internal change, take it upon themselves to create a better future for their kids,etc. On a side note, I also think that there is coming a great war in that region, and having an ally in Iraq will be crucial. That's my 2 cents worth, and 2 cents is all it's worth.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The war is [censored] pointless. </div></div>
Not sure I agree. If there is a true republic developed in Irag, and those Muslims truly taste freedom, those women throw off their coverings, they (the entire populace) learn to value the absolute preciousness of being able to vote for their leaders, they realize that democracy works, etc. What a weapon to be used! The other Muslim countries look into Iraq, see their freedom, their equality, their ability to better themselves (which I'm convinced will come if/when a republic is established)... then maybe they'll revolt, generate internal change, take it upon themselves to create a better future for their kids,etc. On a side note, I also think that there is coming a great war in that region, and having an ally in Iraq will be crucial. That's my 2 cents worth, and 2 cents is all it's worth.</div></div>
I respect your opinion.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The war is [censored] pointless. </div></div>
Not sure I agree. If there is a true republic developed in Irag, and those Muslims truly taste freedom, those women throw off their coverings, they (the entire populace) learn to value the absolute preciousness of being able to vote for their leaders, they realize that democracy works, etc. What a weapon to be used! The other Muslim countries look into Iraq, see their freedom, their equality, their ability to better themselves (which I'm convinced will come if/when a republic is established)... then maybe they'll revolt, generate internal change, take it upon themselves to create a better future for their kids,etc. On a side note, I also think that there is coming a great war in that region, and having an ally in Iraq will be crucial. That's my 2 cents worth, and 2 cents is all it's worth.</div></div>
I respect your opinion. </div></div>
As I do yours. And it is my opinion, just my thoughts. Nothing I say is concrete nor beyond reproof - my wife makes sure of that!
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The war is [censored] pointless. </div></div>
Not sure I agree. If there is a true republic developed in Irag, and those Muslims truly taste freedom, those women throw off their coverings, they (the entire populace) learn to value the absolute preciousness of being able to vote for their leaders, they realize that democracy works, etc. What a weapon to be used! The other Muslim countries look into Iraq, see their freedom, their equality, their ability to better themselves (which I'm convinced will come if/when a republic is established)... then maybe they'll revolt, generate internal change, take it upon themselves to create a better future for their kids,etc. On a side note, I also think that there is coming a great war in that region, and having an ally in Iraq will be crucial. That's my 2 cents worth, and 2 cents is all it's worth. </div></div>
That is all fine and I agree with you. But it is the lies that got us into the war is why I dont agree. If Bush would have come out and said what you just said, then MAYBE I might be for it..but he didnt. And yes it would be great to have an ally there, but didnt we thinkg Iraq an ally years ago and look what has happened. Also didnt we see Bin Laden as an ally years ago too, then he attcked us. The constant meddling over in the Middle East hasnt gotten us anywhere but into more confrontations.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
My post was to burton2019, but I will comment. There's never been a war when lies didn't exist, and I don't think one will ever be waged when some lies, some untruths, some unknowns don't exist. That's the nature of war. The Middle East, from eons past, has been a hot bed - the Bible clearly indicates that. And it will continue to be. IMO, we need to evaluate things through the lens of Scripture - maybe then we'll recognize truth...for such a time as this. I don't think we necessarily thought of Iran as an ally, but a means to an end. A democratic republic CAN become a very greedy entity. And, IMO, greed is our primary concern today.
-
Re: R13 don't watch this
Some good may come out of the war, but IMO the war isn't and never was justified or worth the cost in both money and lives....move it over to Afghanistan and I think all three things are justified then.