Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
Meet Ron Paul. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
Ron Paul would be one of the best Presidents there has ever been.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
Ron Paul is to extreme.
Perot was a pragmatist on every issue.
I like Ron Paul, don't get me wrong, but with a globalized economy, an isolationist ideology will kill an already sick economy.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
And the system set up now is working so nicely. America needs Ron Pauls approach.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron Paul would be one of the best Presidents there has ever been. </div></div>
That seals it... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Had Bloomberg entered this race I believe that he could win. This country really needs a Perot type now instead of a traditional (R) or (D) candidate. </div></div>
Bloomberg is more liberal than Obama or Clinton.
Wish I could have gotten close enough to spit on him in Norman last year.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloomberg is more liberal than Obama or Clinton.
</div></div>
Probably true, but on fiscal policy is very conservative and does not bring in the partisan cloud.
He is probably almost as conservative as McCain.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
A third party candidate will NEVER win an election.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloomberg is more liberal than Obama or Clinton.
</div></div>
Probably true, but on fiscal policy is very conservative and does not bring in the partisan cloud.
He is probably almost as conservative as McCain. </div></div>
Bloomberg makes McCain look like Ronaldus Magnus.
Re: 1992 Presidential Debate
LOL...I just like the economic acumen that Bloomberg brings to the table.
The Perot bi-partisan pragmatism just got me fired up today...I'm sorry.