-
Changing his tune...
I saw on CNBC that the Obama camp is now saying he may have to push back his redistribution of wealth from $250,000 to $125,000. Plus, he is talking about why he may have to put the "National Healtcare" plan you Dems love so much, ON THE SHELF.
Man, he isnt even in yet, and already he's made CHANGE
-
Re: Changing his tune...
His plan on the shelf is better than McCain taxing me monthly for my healthcare and then giving me $5,000 to pay for a $12,000 policy.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
Since when can the president decide how much anyone gets taxed? Congress decides that last time I checked.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when can the president decide how much anyone gets taxed? Congress decides that last time I checked. </div></div>
yes but a democratic president and democratic congress/senate = president gets what he wants
-
Re: Changing his tune...
Checks and balances, with a Rep Prez and predominate Dem Congress, Prez is limited in what he can do. That would certainly be the case if McCain won.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
Hasnt worked the past 2 years with Bush, why would it work another 2 with Bush errr...Mccain.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when can the president decide how much anyone gets taxed? Congress decides that last time I checked. </div></div>
yes but a democratic president and democratic congress/senate = president gets what he wants </div></div>
and we all know what that got us from George's first 6 years.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
PLEASE everybody just stop talking healthcare, you have no idea obviously what either plan is calling for...
Neither will work, both were just blowing smoke, and most of you Bominators bought it, hook line and sinker....
Superbeast constantly complains about his premiums, when if you do the math for his entire family, from birth to death, his premiums wouldn't come close to touching what it will all cost...How are we gonna pay less under the man that isn't even qualified to be a CIA agent, much less the president, and it cover the bills each person will run up before death???
You want cheap healthcare, put a sallary cap on Medical Proffesions...Done Deal...
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hasnt worked the past 2 years with Bush, why would it work another 2 with Bush errr...Mccain. </div></div>
You talk about us always using stuff the McCain campaign but that's all you do with the Obama stuff pot and kettle eh???
-
Re: Changing his tune...
-
Re: Changing his tune...
You with you're McSame and calling McCain Bush just more Obama bullshit you always repeat. It's sad how much stuff needs to be explained to you. Keep up jr.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You with you're McSame and calling McCain Bush just more Obama bullshit you always repeat. It's sad how much stuff needs to be explained to you. Keep up jr.</div></div>
Compared to all the Osama and Hussein [censored]?
GTFO.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
And you call me immature? lol Wow.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
Just sore losers..lol. Praise Bush now that he sunk his own party..
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You with you're McSame and calling McCain Bush just more Obama bullshit you always repeat. It's sad how much stuff needs to be explained to you. Keep up jr.</div></div>
Compared to all the Osama and Hussein [censored]?
GTFO. </div></div>
I have never called him either so maybe you should stfu go look at every one of my post and you'll see i haven't
-
Re: Changing his tune...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw on CNBC that the Obama camp is now saying he may have to push back his redistribution of wealth from $250,000 to $125,000. Plus, he is talking about why he may have to put the "National Healtcare" plan you Dems love so much, ON THE SHELF.
Man, he isnt even in yet, and already he's made CHANGE </div></div>
I know I am synical but as I said before MANY time not much will change the HC thing got the Dems ALOT of votes and if left unresolved will get them alot more in the next election and IMHO there is no insentave to fix something that will give your party votes.......I do think that there will be some type of expanded health care for kids but I do not look for it to get much past that point
Currently I make no where close to $125,000 so to me it is no differant than the $250,000 number
The only thing that I really worry about is what the real story on coal will be......Other than that the partys are too close to each other for anything big to happen
-
Re: Changing his tune...
WHAT???
I had planned on calling my insurance guy and cancelling my policy this morning since the savior pulled it out. And now your telling me it was just lip service lies like everything else that pours out of his sewer.
-
Re: Changing his tune...
our boy milk isn't taking this too well...