Koo Koo Kachooosa....
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/meesawalrus.jpg
Printable View
Koo Koo Kachooosa....
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/meesawalrus.jpg
LOL!
classic!!
At least it wasn't Akbar! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
No... he was on the song....
"HELP! It's a TRAP!"
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Meesa the Beatles.... makes a better pun [img]wink.gif[/img]
You mean "Meesa the Walrus"
Yeah, why did I leave the "am" in???
hold on.....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's who i thought it was for a minute, i was about to say, no not you to baimun lol!! [img]smile.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
At least it wasn't Akbar! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You hate the Beatles?!? [img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by chaserfan:
I still hate the Beatles! that didnt help any!
Good God man, what's wrong with you??? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 27, 2004 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If Jar Jar were ever a Beatle...I would personally shoot each and every one of them!Quote:
Originally posted by Baimun:
Maybe he could be the third to die.
Jar jar - [img]smile.gif[/img]
John and George - [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Meesa the GunganQuote:
Originally posted by DARTH POOH:
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Not the Gungan, please not the Gungan [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Meesa the Walrus [img]tongue.gif[/img]
...but wouldn't he really only be the THIRD Beatle now? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe he could be the third to die.
Jar jar - [img]smile.gif[/img]
John and George - [img]frown.gif[/img]
I still hate the Beatles! that didnt help any!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Not the Gungan, please not the Gungan [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]