anyone else want to see this besides me?
Printable View
anyone else want to see this besides me?
I do, it is either gonna be the summer's biggest movie or the biggest flop, no "in between" with this one, especially with all the big names in it.
I definitely am looking forward to it. The only question I have is when did Terry Crews become an action veteran???
I am looking forward to seeing it also!
I figured the moment he retired from the NFL...
I don't think it will be horrible, but nothing really good either. I wouldn't think it would be a flop, but won't sniff anything close to "movie of the summer". A lot of par, one dimensional actors, some better known and a little bigger than the others, but really only Bruce, Stallone are that big.
Pimp down, pimp down! LOL
This movie might get me to fork over the money and fight the crowds to see it. I figure how could it be bad with Stallone, Statham, and Stone Cold in it and playing Paradise City in the trailer? I wondered about Crews, Couture, and Rourke as action stars too.
With all these old guys they could call it The Dependsables.
cant wait for the movie hope its good :2thumbsup: