-
-
-
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif wow... must it have been a pain in the ass driving like that for 3 months!
Did you paint your tailights red? I was thinking of doing that to my car.
Silver89civic
------------------
1989 silver civic DX
1.5L engine
--in process of modifying--
-
[img] http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/...6400484828.jpg [/img]
lets see if this works damnit
------------------
-
damn it is not working for me.
------------------
-
Thats my next step The B16
------------------
-
thats type-R
------------------
-
hey dallas how did you get it to work i typed in [img] then the web site i got off of that photo thing then i typed [/img] and the pic is not coming up.
------------------
-
umm... that's my dilemma!
first body kit/rims/spoiler??? OR
first engine & interior???
BUAHAHAHAH! that's the question http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
------------------
1989 silver civic DX
1.5L engine
--in process of modifying--
-
[img]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20021301673734851573875.jpg[img]
------------------
-
-
-
you were forgeting the back slash
------------------
-
where are you at Dallas_FI?
------------------
-
I live about 20 minutes away from Orlando
------------------
-
Chris B
where is the shop located and is that shop a good shop?
------------------
-
oh ok well thats the guy that does the motors around here where i live. all motor type-R crx. he finley let me see it. i told him i saw it on the net and he was like ok.
------------------
-
where do you live because I'm looking to get a swap in a couple of months
------------------
-
Florida.
He is really good, he did a type-R in my friends del sol. damn that thing was sooooo fast.
He told me he would do a b16a for me and if I buy any extras that I was on it he would put them on to for like 2,800.
I am getting a wrecked si that was hit in the back at the end of feb so I am going to sell that motor and all the other goodie I can get out of it and get my motor. Don?t know if I am going to do the Zc and try it my self or go with the b16a and have him do it for me.
if you like i can give you his #, he will answer any ? you have to
------------------
-
I am in Tampa well kind of. The shop is in Pinellas Park Florida...it is a great shop. He has been doing motors or ever.
It would take you like 1hr and a half to get here. Cool someone that lives buy me. Wooo hooo.
If you want his # I?ll get it for you. Just let me know.
------------------
-
there is a car show this weekend
this the the flyer
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/...9752383449.jpg
------------------
-
Hey Dallas you should inter in low rider in April. I am going to try to get the GS-T hooked up by then. And my boy with his GS-R is going to go we will try to get inside. It?s at the Florida state fair grounds in Tampa. We can roll if you want to go. If we meet up we can park inside together.
I don't have a car for any shows yet. But in the next mo or two it will be ready. My 4 gen is under some major construction so I can?t take that.
Let me know.
------------------
-
do you have a flyer or a website to tell me about the show.
I wantto know about it but I don't know if I'm for sure going to go. I'm gonna see if anybody else from my club wants to go.
------------------
-
just pic up a low rider mag and it should tell you in there.
------------------