-
As far as is very likely i'm not able to use internet in these Christmas time, i'll wish you Merry christmas from this point ^^
[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Have a nice christmas time! ^^
-
Igualmente! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has fun.............and get want they want! XD
*crosses her fingers, hoping for an anime DVD instead of socks* U.U;
-
well does everyone kno u want anime DVDs? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Merry Christmas ^_^ I want to get Ehrgeiz...or a Gamecube *_*
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
well does everyone kno u want anime DVDs? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hai, I have a wish list on my dad's web site and we forwarded it to most of our family members, but there are still people like my grandparents who won't get me what I like/want because they think it's 'evil.' *rolls her eyes* Oh well.
-
^^;; my guess is the yaoi stuff... grandparents you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I don't dare to ask my parents for yuri/lesbian things/porn/etc., I get it myself, I have games for christmas and Jan-6 from my parents and grandparents.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYBODY!
-
Hell, my rents already think animes stupid and childish enough, if I ask for outright hentai, *shiver*
-
I want GTAVC, which I have gotten already. A digital camera, games, cds, and I think my mom got me a new electric shaver... :\
Merry X-Mas everyone.
-
Sakura Taisen 1, 2, and 3 for me this time. Hopefully I can get that perfect grade WingZero custom too. XD
-
Oh ya, forgot to say:
Merry Christmas! Have you done a nice boy & girl?
-
it's been a odd Xmas for my family this year. None of us know what we want. Not even me! I struggled up a list of Cable, a Vespa, Clothes(before you ask, i've only got two sets of clothes) and money for anime and manga.
-
-
-
Haha that is messed up man!
-
-
Haha so true Shiin! Also Xel what did you say?
I speako noo spanisho.
There that is my Spanish also note it has a "Mexican accent" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Merry Christmas to hispanic people.
-
Oh yea Happy late Hanauka everyone.
-
-
Feliz Navidad to Espanol peopls!
-
?__?U someone erase his ability to use spanish please! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Im pretty sure Cav has already done a nice boy. XD
-
God if I hear that song one more time this week I'm going to shoot myself... Too much Xmas music.
-
Gracias Xellos!
(Note: Spanish != Hispanic; hispanic = people from Spanish-speaking countries, Spanish = people from Spain.)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 23, 2002 09:42 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
LOL, yep, it's Feliz Navidad to Spanish peoples! XD
-
Ano.... Tu es welcommeo Senor Miguel-san? *Runs away cryign*
Merry Christmas Minna-san!
Merry Christmas everybody!
Feliz Navidad!
-
LOL
You are welcome = De nada
You don't have to call me Se?or nor Don, I'm young [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! and if you don't celebrate then I hope you have a good day anyway. The best Christmas song is that Mr.Hanky song.
-
*shoots picture of Mr. Hanky with a high velocity rifle* Merry Christmas! lol
-
What's wrong with Mr.Hanky, besides the fact he's a piece of poo?
-
Yea I always liked the Sout Park Xmas ones, the one this year was funny.
-
i like satruday night love christmas specials! XD
-
Shinnen Omedeto!!!!!!
Translated: Happy new year!!!
Or what is the same: Feliz A?o nuevo!!!!!
I'll return next week! (the 7th probably...)
-
I'm back again.... but.... i don't know how to show you my desktop wllppr [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
A ver.... se supone que este post tenia que estar en show me your desktops..... me he teleportado?
-
Sometimes happens, or maybe you haven't seen correctly where did you wrote! A VER SI TE FIJAS UN POQUILLO!