read someone's mind....
who would it be and what do you think it would say?
Printable View
read someone's mind....
who would it be and what do you think it would say?
i would read yours, of course.
what i think/hope/fear it would say is.....
:-s
oi!
err, please don't reay my mind. That's personal.
Besides, sometimes i don't understand myself, i wonder how you guys would do at that [img]smile.gif[/img]
I can't pick one person's mind to read...although I guess it might be Elizabeth, to find out how she really used to feel about me, and if she still did have feelings for me, and if she wanted me to stick my dick in her ass
if not her, then anybody, just to know how they really thought about me, (going back to the thread concerning children getting chided for saying what they felt, blah blah blah)
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by ek3:
What ifs are gay...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
in case your pc does't show it...
the title says IF YOU COULD... not WHAT IF....
*extends middle finger*
Fancy wording doesn't change it...it is a 'What if'...
It's still a "what if" typa question. I agree with ek3.
dammit, you musta clicked "Add Reply" the same moment I clicked "Post Reply".
if i explained why i had created those two
'if you could' posts.... i'd not only start
a potential board war... but also feel embarrassed.
SO LEAVE IT! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You dance around shit more than anyone I have ever seen...admit it...you know...tard knows it...everyone that reads this knows...this is a 'What if' question...the same thing you made fun of me for at my board...you're a hypocrite...admit it...we all know, it's time you accepted it...
i'm not dancing around anything, dickhead!
i'm giving explination as to why my friggin
title begins with IF YOU COULD...
so blow me
I'll tell you exactly why it started with "IF YOU COULD"...because you knew you made fun of my ass for making a "What if" thread...and you thought that was enough difference to get you by...but you were wrong slut...I can't be fooled by slick talking...
however you want to promote the delusion, wes.
but no, when i refered to a board war... i wasn't
speaking about you. and secondly, you didn't
even pop into my mind when i created the damn
threads....
What ifs are gay...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
check and mate....
I'd read meghans mind, just once though... that way I'd know if i'm wasting my fucking time or not.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
..
.
better yet, i'd read my own mind, that way I could see me from a different perspective!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
better yet, i'd read my own mind, that way I could see me from a different perspective!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
could you really read your own mind and be you?
could it really be your mind?
heh heh heh.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Exactly what I was getting at....
a TOTALLY new perspective