You got it up already!!!! Kewl!!!!
and its really cool!!!!
Good Goin girl!!! High^5
The colors are way cool as well.*smiles
Printable View
You got it up already!!!! Kewl!!!!
and its really cool!!!!
Good Goin girl!!! High^5
The colors are way cool as well.*smiles
hehehehe! Thanks Mel!! *S* Even though blue is my fave color... I needed a refreshing change! Gald ya like it! I kinda like it too!
Hey Mel.... How do I change the "post a reply" and "post a new topic" buttons? Like where do I upload them to?
Just upload them on to a e-mail...and send them to:
[email protected]
Dont forget to send what the name of your board is and the # thats on the address...
i just send the address...he's really quick about doing this..Beorn....is
Oh! and everytime you change something like the color and whatnot...you'll lose your buttons..*L*...just e-mail him and he'll put them back up.......k http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm/heart-on.gif
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
Tell em to go through my site Mel
I needs the hits http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Moby
~~~~~~~~~~~
We are all equal in Mobyville
[This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited September 23, 2000).]
Geeeeesh... that sounds like a major hassle... but ok *L*
!!!!!BEORN to be bad!!!!!
tee hee!
And have you seen the: *UBB Code is ON
yet and: Smilies Legend
Whe you press reply..look to your LEFT..
you will see them...click on the links...
theres all kinds of stuff to read...k http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm/heart-on.gif
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
oh! and 1 more thing i need your address again to your web site...some peoples been askin how to get there.....k
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
ermmmmmm! *lookin through 3 notepads full of addresses....
is it still on Angelfire?? that 1 ???
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
and i was just wonderin sonic, are you gonna get backdoors to the 'LR' or the whole PartyHouse??
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
Moby! you stretched the screen out with your
~~~~~~~~~~....k.....*L*
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
Mel.... I guess the whole partyhouse! I mean... who wants to be confined? *L* I need more details on how to do it though... maybe the pool pic page addy? *S*
Thanks!
ummm sonic you can edit Mobys ~~~~~~~~~
so the screen isnt stretched out......
The pool pic addy just has the pool entrence...P*
timsdoors.com has all of them but i'm not sure if you can read the source on it....
i got a few more peoples i can ask when they get online.....k
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
ummm Mel... *L* Moby's ~~~~~~~~ didn't strectch my screen out... but I edited them just for you! *LOL*
oh! I'm sorry, i forgot i have a smaller monitor....i was just having to scroll back n forth to read these is all...you didnt have to do it ...dang!
Thank You tho...s*
i didnt mean to bitch or nuthin i just forgot...
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
So my ~~~~~~~~~~~~ didn't stretch the screen!
Okay then http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
The URL is
http://www.angelfire.com/punk2/Mobyville/Mobyville.htm
This is where it's staying till Mobyville version 2 is online.
Which is going to be a while as I'm doing this anime thing for Sonic and I have a mental block.
~~~~~~ that better? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Moby
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~((resonance))~:
I need more details on how to do it though... maybe the pool pic page addy? *S*
Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
send an e.mail to
[email protected]
and ill send an already written on 2 u back the way http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
>>>>>>>>>>>The FightClub Forum<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>??f??k?-2000 Internet Warfare Downloads<<<
Mel.... you weren't bitching *L* Its all good! I just didnt know what you meant, but I fixed it anyway! I must be a good host ya know *W* hehehe
And hello Dafunks *shakes yer hand* .... I will email ya! Thanks! *S*
Hi Leo!!! *waves*
~sonic~
---------------> http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net/rolling_eyes.gif
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
*LMFAO* I love that!!!
And you know what I don't understand?? I didnt sign up for the FUN sections*rolls eyes* How lame is that? *LOL* Yet here I am!!!! I feel like I am in a children's "FUN SECTION" at a friggin park or a restaurant or something!
*jumps into a pool of colored balls* WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*sits back, watching all dem eyes rollin'*
*waves back to sonic!*
*turns and goes to leave, bumps into side of doorway, holds arm and walks through*
Up there at the very tip top...the ..
[all categories] link...theres a administration board...most/all questions answered there...*L*
Did you tell them MUSIC section or whatever it was you wanted???
*waitin for your buttons...*L*
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
*watches LEO
*then almost forgets yet AGAIN...to post the smilies address: http://smilecwm.tripod.com
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
*puts up padded walls in the lounge just for leo*
Mel: you should put that purple smily up on your board.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
*thinkin
yeah i could enlarg'n it a bit...
*loves the way i make up words http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
But! that would be hell annoy'n..ya think?
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
Mel: it would rule.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
hi! Sonic
i present to you my Brother! Dafunks!
Hey! Bro this B Sonic....s*
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
jeez moby! can dress you up but ya cant take you anywhere! what are we gonna do with you, young man!.......*G
You can take me anywhere Leo.
It's just they never let me back http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Moby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are all equal in Mobyville
*L moby......
*waves to mel* .........hi mel!!!
*L* weo! http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm/updown.gif
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
pssssssst!! LordHighBear!!!
I stole yer smilie and i shrunkit http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
cuz the other smilie didnt look right when i enlarg'nd it http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif and i changed the color http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Dats how i did dis----> http://www.geocities.com/artistical_comic/bign.jpg ......cuz!
dis 1 kinda gets me dizzy ya know!
------> http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net/rolling_eyes.gif
SeeYa around oh!LordyBear....s*
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited October 08, 2000).]
*FRIGGEN TOTALLY DISFUNCTIONAL*....*does the funky chicken* ok wait... what the hell were we talking about??????
Dysfunctional.........US!!!
Isurefuckinhopeso http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*Big hug for Mel*
*big hug for sis*
Moby
*smiles* hello ......... Great board Sonic http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*waves* Hi Myra! THanks!! I need more people in here though!
Myra!!!!
Thanks for visiting Mobyville. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Thought you might like to know.
I got my heart fixed...*hug*
Moby who think's Sparkle is amazing http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Moby
U the best...y'know how much i care bout ya *hugs*
Now stop embarrassing me on here...*L*
oh!man! this sucks!
I get a new monitor and now i see spots in my smilie...damn!
now i'm gonna lose my buttons for awhile...
*sigh
oh! Hi! Peooples...*smiles n waves
carry on..s*
------------------
M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
!!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!