-
my sister "Tusk" and I have been doing our T & L (Thelma and Louise)...we were at Lake Lure and Chimney rock today..took a boat tour...Chimney rock looks like a (for lack of a better word) big dick. anyway...I bought (are you ready for this Roger?)..a digital camera..a Cannon power shot SD870 8 mega pixels. And I actually downloaded the pictures to my PC..and to my photobucket..ok someone pat me on the back..well Tusk helped me..I also got a traveldrive..looks like a pocket knife...I learned how to put stuff on it to take to Florida..AND...I am so confused...LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
-
me at Hickory Nut gourge in Chimney rock NC..notice the nice brown locks..
-
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...AKELURE008.jpg
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ September 13, 2007 07:29 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
-
crap.....I can't seem to do anything right...anyway this is Tusk...
-
-
Lake Lure...see...my new digital camera is working just fine....it was very foggy today....so thats why the misty look.
-
Well I am impressed. And your hair color looks good, mom.
-
Beautiful Pictures!!! I wouldn't call that brunette though...more sandy blond maybe it was the sunshine?
Susan looks great too, tell her hello for me!!!
-
after I get back from Maine..I think Tusk is coming back up for a visit...and look out Chattanooga....