and how is she?
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 05, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 05, 2004 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
and how is she?
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 05, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 05, 2004 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
i have her and i like her....
i do....and sexy!.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
i had her and i like her....
yes - and one of the top ones from the line.
Even better when you have the Accessory Pack pieces
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!Quote:
Originally posted by TORMENTER:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
i had her and i like her....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] THAT'S RIGHT [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by TORMENTER:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
i had her and i like her....
For those close to the Spawn retail store in AZ... do they still have the M3 acc. packs in stock?
If so, could someone help me out with one for cost + shipping?
I dont have her but I have the acc. pack [img]redface.gif[/img]
Im probably getting her at some point soon, and I gotta say the accessory will add ALOT
Daj -
If you want, I can add one to my next order from the Store, and I'd sell it on to you, but shipping would have to be included.
Otherwise, You can take your chances and i"d be happy to pick one up for you if they are in the store when I go down to Az
get her she's great. I had one the nip was showing inside the package, but opened it anyway.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds great! Email me sometime: [email protected]Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Daj -
If you want, I can add one to my next order from the Store, and I'd sell it on to you, but shipping would have to be included.
Otherwise, You can take your chances and i"d be happy to pick one up for you if they are in the store when I go down to Az
I.......don't
Wish I had her. [img]mad.gif[/img]
I have lady bathory. She's one of my favorite figures, and the accessory pack pieces for her add a lot to her.
Do any of the accessories come out bent or disfigured?
Particulary Billy's guns or Jack's lightpole?
nope, only Vlad's big wooden poker [img]wink.gif[/img]
but, I think it's supposed to be curved....