-
I work at a fuking head shop! I sell Bongs and pipes to pot-heads!!! And i'm in the Pike Place Market!
But I cannot say bong, or marajuna, or weed, or wear anything with pot leaves or anything like that, because we only sell "tobacco pipes" and "Water Pipes"
I start monday! yey for me!
-
Way cool!!! Can you say "Mary Jane"? "Grass"? "Joint"? hehehe
Have fun at your new job. And congrats!! *huggles* [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
-
you know what the funny part is, somebody somewhere actually thinks that by not wearing, or saying anything near marijuana, or related sayings, that this obviously fools someone.
but suture my dear, do they have to be 18 to get in?
and congrats
-
OH HELL YEAH!!
Good for you babe.
You should sell me some top-notch "tobacco equipment". [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
First day on the job. Went great, I have a full schedule, I work all this week except friday.
Miral: Nope, none of that. Nothing that even HINTS that sort of thing. But now I'm going to get enough cash to see you in the Fall for your wedding, if I'm still invited of course... I'll email you about the detials.
Spyder: The side that sells the pipes you MUST be 18 to get in. We card all the time. All products we sell are for legal use only. They are tobacco pipes. If someone is trying to buy it for intent for somthing illeagal and tells us, we can't sell them the product and they are ejected from out store. However after they have bought the item, what they use it for in their own homes is totally up to the constomer.
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Bear: Hmm, sure, you gotta come up here though... ^_^
I'm so fucking tired. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
I'm going to sleep, 'nother big day tomorrow [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ June 17, 2002 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Suture-Chan ]</font>
-
suture baby..l
your name got mentioned on the spawn board tongiht..some bitch named dxironman?
not that me and fozzie bear were over there cause shit or anything.. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
Yeah, we would never cause trouble at the spawn board. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
oh we did btanny-baby, we did. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Congrats, Suture!
*looks at Bear and Spyder*
Those don't look like very innocent faces to me, you two. Hope you had fun. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
OOOO look what we have here..a toddzi [img]smile.gif[/img]
so im wondering which toddzi this is?
solo???
dx????
-
i got a job for ya suture,you can be my sperm receptacle
-
you see the fuckin IRONMAN in my name?! hell fuckin yes this is DX,look a little closer next time. now which of you fucks are Tigger and Fozzie? youre both my bitches
-
You've got one thing wrong, if anyone's bitches Tigger and Fozzie are most definitely the bitches of Spawns Angels.. Which would include who again? Oh right.. Me.
Now fuck off to where you came from, this board is about as boring as the official Spawn board except we get to say fuck whenever we want to and we don't have to suck McFuckface's dick, so go be boring elsewhere.
-
HEH HEH
damn your not real smart are ya dx?
everyone knows who TIGGER is...
and everyone knows who FOZZIE BEAR is.....
LMAO...and yeah im laffing at you
-
Leave poor diluted DX alone, he wants me to be a lesbian but still fuck him...
Sad really.
Don't worry bear or spyder, he'll mention my name and whatnot. I already know about it.
-
you couldnt handle me suture
-
Why does that make me think of a western movie? [img]wink.gif[/img]
*Bran comes walking out into the street with dust flyin up and all that shit*
"This board ain't big enuff fer the two of us" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Don't we have enough lesbians on this board?