<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
Printable View
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
Hey there.
"Ron Howard(Saving Private Ryan)" WTF?
Its a STEVEN SPIELBERG movie you dork.
Despin out.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
wouldn't it have made sense to post the movies he has directed for, not the ones he has acted in.
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Howard,+Ron
Eliud25 - See you in Hollywood, baby!!
didnt the great Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson go to the university of Texas? I think they did english though.
Man, I wish I could go to uni in america.
Redlum, you're in the Uk. I'm pretty sure Michael Mann studied film in your neck of the woods. London I believe.
Of all filmmakers out there, he's had the greatest influence on me. Next to Kubrick and Soderbergh.
And speaking of Kubrick... London's also where he did most of his stuff.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Well I thanked him, but before I left I told him I was visiting the city and that I had come to turn in my scripts to agents </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're jesting, yes?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> The city is cool and all and getting an agent would be great, but it is really unlikely I will get an agent by showing my scripts. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nail. On. The. Head. I don't wanna **** on your parade, but you have a better chance of waking up next to David Hassellhoff than being picked up by an agent...You're getting carried away, dude. Go develop your craft.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> What if all you have to do is bust your *** making a movie or script and then sending it in </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
No matter how many connections you have or beads of sweat you have spent, first and foremost, you need and ounce of talent...
Yes, you need an ounce alright...a couple of KG even. Surely the level of self delusion on the board has reached an all-time high?
you have a better chance of waking up next to David Hassellhoff than being picked up by an agent...
Thats the funniest thing Ive read all day.
im sure the self delusion can go much higher than this. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2002 04:31 AM: Message edited by: eddie ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
Are you taking the **** ?????????????????????
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>
A quick glance at the "self-delusion-o-meter" tells me we are in Val Kilmer territory here.
ILIUD25---I'm in Austin. Show me your scripts. [email protected] Email me and I'll give you my phone number.