-
I bought flip flops today...they have little finger thingies where you're feet go and it massauges as you walk...it very nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*hasn't bought anything new in a very long time, sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img] *
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 08, 2002 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Lady_Ilona ]</font>
-
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Very happy for your little pigs [img]tongue.gif[/img]
They will stay cool and feel good all at the same time.
Lain
-
Very happy for your little pigs
They will stay cool and feel good all at the same time.
Lain
*****
I know..my piggies are very happy with them [img]tongue.gif[/img] And there blue!! In the light they look the same colour as windex LOL
-
LOL I like windex its pretty [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
did Someone mention SHOPPING!!! -- now I need to go shopping [img]smile.gif[/img]
shoes are so much fun to shop for!! flip flops!! massage at same time!!
where can I pick some up !! lol
bri [img]smile.gif[/img]
did I mention I am a shopaholic [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
lol..windex is very pretty... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And I got them a sport check ON SALE for $10 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] lol
-
you like shopping too!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
I hate shopping, my feet start hurting as soon as I step in the store.
-
well then, you obviously need flip flops that have little thingies to massage your feet as you walk, I think I know someone with a pair.... LOL!
-
They sould be the offical shopping shoes LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
well then, you obviously need flip flops that have little thingies to massage your feet as you walk, I think I know someone with a pair.... LOL!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL @ Sue
-
you don't like to shop? I love it..depended on what i'm shopping for..I love going bra/pantie shopping...I'm problery the only girl who's b/f told he she has to many..LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
you don't like to shop? I love it..depended on what i'm shopping for..I love going bra/pantie shopping...I'm problery the only girl who's b/f told he she has to many..LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL unless you bring then shopping with you they are just like a kid in a candy store.
you can tease them [img]wink.gif[/img] oh I love to do that.
*thinks we need an pantie shopping trip at our house*
-
LOL..naw if he there he tells me to put them down I have enough...But them again I have a problem and he know's that..last time I went I spend 140plus dollars. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
LOL..naw if he there he tells me to put them down I have enough...But them again I have a problem and he know's that..last time I went I spend 140plus dollars. [img]redface.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
$140 wow maybe you do have a problem. [img]tongue.gif[/img] or a fedish LOL
-
LOL..My mom used to make fun of me for it too. I don't know some take to shoes..I took to undies.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
bra shopping is the worst!! but my fav is gadget shopping!! lol -- the tomboy in me. I love shopping for other people too. And I spend hours in the toy department!! lol
gonna have to go to sport check tomorrow!!
bri [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
i'm a tom boy to..but everyone has a girly side. And I know that you mean about the toy section. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]