I'm a coke guy and alway's will be.
Did you know that the color of coke used to be green? Just an FYI
Printable View
I'm a coke guy and alway's will be.
Did you know that the color of coke used to be green? Just an FYI
I'm a pepsi girl and will be again after the baby and i can have sugar!
what...no diet? [img]frown.gif[/img] is a diet coke gurl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
hmmmmmm i like both...but mostly pepsi....cuz my tummy don't like warm coke
which do ya prefer?..Age old question huh..*L
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ July 10, 2002 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
I buy Pepsi, cus its not as acidy as coke. But I'll drink either....
I like my died sprite the best.
http://store4.yimg.com/I/drsoda_1687_3194861 this shit is HORRIBLE
uh huh..and you drank it all...*gags*
im nether really but coke over pepsi still
i am a pepsi girl..................BUT
every once in a GREAT while i crave a coke.....(once a year or so). [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
....Coca-Cola is my vote..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
oops i tipped it towards coke again *L*
sometimes a pepsi (diet) is nice....i actually prefer the clear sodas like 7up and sprite and sienna mist etc (always diet)
but my absolute fav is diet cream soda [img]smile.gif[/img]
COKE rules.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
finally i have come along and broken the tie.
you are all very welcome.
no way....coke tastes bad hahahhaha well i nono...i prefer pepsi out of those 2 choices
pepsi [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
coke [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
coke
diet coke
diet coke/caffeine free
diet coke w/lime
ummm i like coke!