I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd get up and see who was around [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Printable View
I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd get up and see who was around [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
I hate it when that happens... *passes over some warm milk* [img]smile.gif[/img]
what time is it over there anyways? I'm eally basd at the time zone thing [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] finally we get to be on here when you come wondering in.
Lain
Ten to four am, Krissy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lain, it's about time you graced me with your presence [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Hi I'm here. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi, I'm here [img]smile.gif[/img]
***************
Hello, alright? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
ouch I can't remeber the last time I was up that early. everything ok?
I'm so excited your here Michelle I am ignoring the fact that there is a huge thunderstorm outside.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hi Michelle, welcome to tonight's meeting of Insomniacs Not-so-anonymous.
Mug of Horlicks? (That's a malted milk drink guys,lol!)
I'm so excited your here Michelle I am ignoring the fact that there is a huge thunderstorm outside.
******************
Thunderstorm, schmunderstorm lol I was on here yesterday while there was one here [img]smile.gif[/img]
Krissy, everything's fine, thanks for asking [img]smile.gif[/img]
*waves at Sue and declines the Horlicks* lol
Michelle
xx
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 10, 2002 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Juliet10 ]</font>
that's good just can't sleep over Goran Whatis's snoring? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nah can't be that, Krissy - Goran's here with me, Darren and Dunk....and none of them are snoring! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I am having to beat them off with a stick or I wouldn't be able to type....ssdssnnnna.vn['iekk,//, oops, back in a minute....!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
Nah can't be that, Krissy - Goran's here with me, Darren and Dunk....and none of them are snoring! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I am having to beat them off with a stick or I wouldn't be able to type....ssdssnnnna.vn['iekk,//, oops, back in a minute....!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sue no wonder you can't sleep you feeling guilt about snogging all the boys and leaving none for us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Actually I had fallen asleep and was dreaming that bit....must have been sleep-typing! LOL!
I will have to go in a sec ladies - see ya later! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hugs Sue
nighty night
Goodnight Sue. Have lots of [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] dreams [img]tongue.gif[/img]