Discuss...
Printable View
Discuss...
Don't you have anything better to do? Oy...
Not really. Start talking...
Satan called... said it's freezing down there
I was just going to ask why you'd never brought her here, but I think this thread would be my answer.
I'm afriad that she isn't really much of a Discussion Forum type of girl...besides I really like this one and I'm afraid that if I expose her to you all too soon, well, she won't like me anymore either...so there...heh...
Oh, come on, what could we *possibly* tell her about you that would make her look at you differently than she does now?
What can you tell her or what can't you tell her?
Well, we can't tell her we like you very much...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Well...one way or the other you can't tell her anything right now, she's on Spring Break in New Orleans...hell I'm not telling her much right now...so there... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
She went to New Orleans without you? You poor pookie. I'm sure she won't be looking at all those hot college guys she's with, she'll just be in her hotel room, pining away...
BTW: how *old* is this chippie, anyway? You've been robbing the cradle?
New Orleans?...for spring break?
Why would she go all the way to Louisiana for metal fatigue analysis studies?
Oh! I get it. She wants to see what effects the humidity has on her test samples.
Oh geez, Jace...
And it was planned before we started dating and no I'm not worried about it...she's called a couple times...if I can't trust her now, how can we last, eh? That's what I say...
And the "chippie" in question is 21. That's legal people! LEGAL!
Well I, for one, am glad Jax has found someone.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
(Does she know you're into that D&D stuff? And comics?)
Yep yep, very glad!
(New Orleans? Better hope Bran doesn't find her and...uh..well, you know....)
Glad indeed!!!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by crazy a:
Well I, for one, am glad Jax has found someone.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
(Does she know you're into that D&D stuff? And comics?)
Yep yep, very glad!
(New Orleans? Better hope Bran doesn't find her and...uh..well, you know....) </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bran is in New Orleans? There are so many jokes I could make on the "you know" comment...but I'll refrain...
Thanks for the encouragement, crazy! She knows I'm all about comics and stuff...D&D really hasn't come up and I haven't truly played in years...
No, I don't believe Bran's there NOW, but I think her mom lives there.
Ut-oh! Look out for Bran's mom!!
(Actually, I don't know anything about Bran's mom. I'm sure she's quite the wonderfull woman. And I'm sure Bran going to come over to my place in RL and kick my ass now so I'm going to go hide now. Later)
Dan wants to start a pool to guess the girlfriend's name.
I'm claiming Bertha... any takers?
I'll claim Kelly.
Does she know about your *ahemcollectionoftoysahem* Or that you're into *ahemS&Mahem*
Point 1. I'm actually shocked that I set myself up for this and no one jumped at it by calling out, "MIRAL!". It's not Miral, I'm afraid...Much to her sorrow...heh
Point 2. She's just as weird as me, but there's no S&M involved...
3. You're not getting me into trouble here, Miral... HA! [img]wink.gif[/img]
*holds up a videotape* Yeah, and you're fascination with "Mexican Midget Transvestite" porn will never be revealed to anyone here, Jax, babe [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Miral:
*holds up a videotape* Yeah, and you're fascination with "Mexican Midget Transvestite" porn will never be revealed to anyone here, Jax, babe [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I watch it for the cinematography thank you very much... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Man, Jax, and you thought that would redeem yourself. You're getting slow in your old age huh? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I thought that was rather creative for a comeback thank you very much...no respect I tells ya...
At least he didn't say he just watched it for the articles. [img]eek.gif[/img]
You too?!?!?!
Ummm... I mean... how strange...
Myrtle?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Neophobic Man:
Point 2. She's just as weird as me, but there's no S&M involved...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
In that case: shame on you for not bringing her here. She'd fit right in.
I've always fancied Jax to end up with a Mandy.
It starts with a "M"...how's that?
Ohhhhh...muffin.
Maxine?
what's this? JAX? and GF? in the same sentence?!!?
i think i'm with 'bird on the whole ice cold hell thing.
and she's 21? she's MY AGE?? jaxie, dear ... tsk tsk.
Jely, take deep breaths, and put your head between your knees.
usmu...you're OH SO CLOSE to the "Name Jax's Girlfriend" Game...
Is that the sound of Jely's head exploding?
If it's close to Mandy and starts with an M...
...must be Mindy.
DING!DING!DING!
Tell him what he's won Bob.
I'll vote on Mindy. Or Martha.
Congrats, Jax, it's about damn time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And she's in New Orleans?
*runs off to make a phone call*
(yes, my mom and numerous other relatives live there)
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Yeah, he does rather seem the Barry Manilow type...
ooooo wait... Manilow starts with an....
no, I can't do it...
*shudder*
Margret? Mary?
Hooray for JAXOM! I knew some hot chickie would figure out what a stud-muffin you were... eventually.
S&M? Jaxom!?! oy! Me too, hee hee hee.
Myra
Bran has lots of toaster ovens already and doesn't need to recruit Jaxom's new cutie-pie. I don't know about Bran's Mom tho...
Miral, if you'all are getting lonely and or frustrated, you can come up here and visit me & Susan <weg> ANYTIME!
You too Jely! [img]smile.gif[/img]