Ya'll know wat ta do! so retsuuuuuuuu gooooo!!!
I'll haveta find my angelfire logon and pass, then I'lls how ya mine ^^
Printable View
Ya'll know wat ta do! so retsuuuuuuuu gooooo!!!
I'll haveta find my angelfire logon and pass, then I'lls how ya mine ^^
Ok, here it is!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg5.jpg
AAnd here it is w/winamp! And yes I'm a Shiina Ringo addict now!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...nbg5winamp.jpg
BTW, remember ta copy and paste these into yer address bar ^^
ummm heh ^^U nice BG [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Shini's converted me!
[img]confused.gif[/img] yeaaa...thats great but what did he convert u FROM? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hayashibara to Shiina, if only Shiina were a seiyuu as well@!
wow shini converted himself? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Shiina Ringo, Baka!
yeaaa... well hope your happy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Mine is here!
art gallery
The last one. Is the pic of the Layout of my journal. Just retouched and adapted to make it look like a wallpaper, and of course, i use my own wallpapers. I owe Xellos that he converted me to Urd-Sama! (From Bell-Sama... she is nice, But Urd is Sexyer and more funny...)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 08, 2002 04:25 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 08, 2002 04:26 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
Heh, if it weeren't for my Shiina obsession I might have used that one
I think i must return you to Our religion, (Must Adore Urd)! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But Melfice! Shini's taught me something... THERE ARE REAL GIRLS!!!!!!!!!
:P
lmao... wait, you arent serious right? You didnt... just realize that... right? [img]eek.gif[/img]
lol, j/k Xel, my wallpaper changes very randomly, currently its a very badass looking tiger, I'll show it later, right now I'm looking through new posts.
Yah, course I was jk!
are you suuuure?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
yea im with DR are u sure u knew they existed? [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
What about you, dateless? ohohohoho!
sez the lonely boy who lies about his love life [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
oh u mean the one u made up that doesnt exist [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
No! you have to return our religion! ::Sends tons of Urd images to Xell:: As God is said to exist, but nobody has seen him, Urd is the same! :nuts: (J/K)
(wait, isn't this religious radicalism?... i can be banned because of that!) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Shini!
Shiina fans of the Board... UNITE!
I don't want to be banned, so, Urd accolites, keep adoring Urd...!
Huh? Banned for what?
Oh, I'm Joking, of course. See, religious radicalism support encouraging (such as muslims groups) are not allowed in TOS. Well, aren't in the legality-wise, if they are ilegal, is a TOS violation.
And i was acting a little "freak" about Urd, so, is a "religious radicalism" see? i'm joking about that. But never nothing serious. do not worry.
But hes not the one desperate enough to have sister complex. XD HAHAHAHA!!!
I'm still an Urd fan, but I like Utena more, like I always have ^^
How about Shiina?
I still have the same desktop as before, my delicious X bishies wallpaper. But everyone else's looks good.
Shiina'd kick yer X girly boys asses, which are proabbloy sore anyways from the night before, any day of the week!
What the hell is that supposed it mean?
That yer little sissy fag boys couldn't handle Shiina's might!
i wont tell b/c of the massive mallting that would occur as the aftermath ^^U
Ah, shaddup, Xel. [img]mad.gif[/img]
Leave my beautiful X boys alone.
hey YOURS? ha! i know shini has atleast 10! [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
LOL!
*hits one of the sissy boys*
Fag X boy: WAAAAAAAAAAAH! MOMMY! HELP! *Xel trips him* WAAAAAAH! MY KNEE! IT"S SCRAPED! AND I BROKE A NAIL! OH MY GAWD OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAWD!
ROFL!!!!! LMFAO!!!! good god i need a better exression than LFMAO and ROFL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*glares at Xel angrily*