-
I cant seem to find Show me your desktop thread, and I like looking at other peoples background pics. So I decided to make a new one. If the old one somehow manages to return to us, great. If not, let us forget the past and move on. ^^
anyway, my new background pic. .Hack//Sign I couldnt write anything more than "Aura" on the pic cuz my photoshop only supports katakana. >_< If anybody knows how to input hiragana and kanji to an image, please tell me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 11:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
awesomely cute girls on it, whats not to like!? XD~~~~~
-
You could always draw the Kanji and paste it in. Sorry, just making conversation while the pic loads. Ohh, so that girl from the intro does have some point in the series. Thats a nice desktop you got there.
-
-
Nice! I still have the same ol' Black bg w/ a picture frame of Utena and Anthy on my desktop, but I had a ncie Love Hina Christmas bg on laptop ><
-
Vola! (^o^)
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/maddie/My_desktop.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
-
Wow, very cool. Just one thing, how do you get rid of the little borders around the icon names?
-
hehehe u misspelled voila! XP [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ah crap i can only see half of it! >_< wtf it wont load the rest! it looks so awesome too!!! >O
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 25, 2002 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>
-
She just changed the color to black.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
hehehe u misspelled voila! XP[QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did I...? Bah, oh well. A girl can make a typo every now and then, can't she? =P
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
[QB]Wow, very cool. Just one thing, how do you get rid of the little borders around the icon names?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
How'd I do what...? *looks confused*
-
When I click on the links all it shows is this thing in the corner that says image hosted by angelfire.
-
>< I just said to copy and paste link into address bar >< baaaaaaaka
-
-
i can only see half of it! WHYYYYY!! WHY DOESNT ANYONE HELP MEEE!! *curls up and cries*
-
-
Nice desktop Mitsuki, what's your wallpaper from? Sorry OCB, I'm not sure about the border thing, maybe a different version of windows?
-
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Daigotsu:
Nice desktop Mitsuki, what's your wallpaper from?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe it's from some sort of game or fan-made comic that is in Japan, but then again I'm not really sure (I can't read japanese) *sniff*.
I think the name is 'CORE' something. I could give you the offical site URL if you like. You can get the wallpaper I had along with some other lovely ones. (^_^)
Heh, I changed my desktop again, but this time I really mean it 'changed my desktop.' I have my first offical Desktop theme. I actually quite like it, and it's of Weiss Kreuz, a series which is quickly becoming yet another obbession of mine. I'm a sucker for bishounen infested series anyway (as most of you know.) Especially when I can pair the guys off. Soooo much fun, fun! (=^o^=) *is in love with the Aya/Ran x Ken coupling* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/madd...ss_Desktop.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
ok rly why cant i see the whole BG this is pissing me off >/
-
Anybody have Suikoden 3 bgs, or a place to find them, or Wild Arms 3?
-
Fien, you can't see coz yer computer's connection sux0rz, better? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
*bops xel* thanks for the help [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Yeah, I think that might be it, I'm using windows 98 and all my icons have borders around the words.
-
it cant be cuz its too slow, it would just go slow >/ not just load half of it *hiiiiiisssssss*
-
I'm only on Win 98. That must be reason why then.
-
I also use win 98 and i don't have borders around the letters or the icons, it is a thing that appears when you are using the "one click" stuff of win98 (you know, pass over selects, a click activates the icon) try disabling it.
Very nice desktops, all of you! ^^
-
About the border issue: You cant see the borders on Mitsuki's icon because the background color is black, and the text border is also black. Its same as if you draw a black line on a black background, you cant reconize the line from the background.
-
Here, take a look at my background. Shiini's ethereal background. Note how the border is "transparent" on the top left, but not the top mid part.
-
http://www.geocities.com/specuswolf/desktop.txt
Click. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nothing special on mines. =\
-
That's a pretty cool desktop shousuru.
-
-
ty.
btw, what are those birthday cakes next to Wiseman and Dai's names for?
-
Could it be related to the week you have your birthday on set in your profile?
Edit: No it is not. It seems to be a bug. Well, happy birthday anyway [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [Eats cake]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 31, 2002 08:30 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
Wow, shini's got a b-day cake too! Do i have one?
*Posts*
OH yea! I do have a cake! Anyway, did you make that wallpaper gh? It's very shiny (shiny count: 1).
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 31, 2002 09:17 AM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
-
[img]confused.gif[/img] *walks away* RAHAHAHARR >O
-
I've got my January 03 wallpaper up, and at last, a new winamp skin. I call this theme, ABe theme!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 03, 2003 02:59 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
-
My new desktop:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/maddie/Oh_so_gray.JPG
(Copy and paste [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )
It expresses both how I'm feeling and how obbessed I am with Ran/Aya from Weiss Kreuz. Of course I love Kenken too...but Ran-kun's my baby! >o<