I finally cut the trailer for my cinematic opus, so here it is.
Trailer
Feedback would be nice [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
I finally cut the trailer for my cinematic opus, so here it is.
Trailer
Feedback would be nice [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
the images stoped half way through for me even if the sound carried on... its not the first .mov file of yours that seems to stop working for me half way through either...
it might just be me tho :\
Chrissake's...
That said, a few other people have got it to work, so it might be just you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Have you tried right clicking and saving the file to your hard drive?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2003 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Untamed Aggression ]</font>
that fixed it
aw... it's in mpeg4 format... and i can't play that. i need quicktime 6, but my qt5 is the pro version and i don't want to pay for the pro (which final cut wants me to have) all over again if i get qt6...
any chance of a sorensen version (which all us qt5 people can watch)??
sorensen gives much better quality, you should use it anyways!
Dammit, I encoded about a billion files and forgot which codecs I used. I just uploaded what I thought looked the best.
This was anti-climactic.
I'll re-encode one tomorrow (I can't do it at home 'cos my sound card's f?cked) and upload it tomorrow.
you can play it in quicktime, open quicktime player and click "open file in new movie viewer" i think its something like that anyway, and you should be able to watch it, usually works for me..
I must say i enjoyed the trailer, good production.
Here's a super-duper-ultra-mega-Sorenson-encoded version.
For those of you who got it to play, tell me what you think!!
Download
The trailer is paced really well
You haven't given away too much but provided enough to make the film look interesting
and that slap and rebound of the window is classic
yay! it works now!
i liked it, it was interesting, but it didn't give much away. very nice.
on a technical note, excellent quality, was that the pro version of sorensen or the regular free one? there was one shot (jumping off the wall) where the brightness was a little weird (black was actually dark grey). also the sound obscured the talking a little, but maybe i just can't understand the cool non-american accents. don't worry about all these fussy little details though. i can't help but point them out, i'm just like that.
all in all - very very good! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Heheheh
Man, you make some great films! I enjoyed this almost as much as that 'Zombie: The Musical' (which was class!)
What's next in the pipeline?
I used the Sorenson codec built into the mac version of Final Cut Express. It wasn't my computer so I dunno. I used the settings titaniumdoughnut specified in another thread, so cheers for that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Next in the pipeline is another zombie movie (I'm gonna keep doing them until I do it properly) under the name of Angry and Moist: An Undead Chronicle.
Cheers for the positive comments! DVD will be out this summer!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 28, 2003 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Untamed Aggression ]</font>