-
I think they are clearly-
Big Pickle
Viper from Vancouver
Index
IBystander
They have taken trolling to a new level. They troll from their primary nics (if any of the above have a nic that is more primary than the above listed, my hat is truly off). These guys are clearly not seriously attempting to get anything but a reaction from the baited masses, and they do so with such artful precision that they have exposed collectively naivitee of THE and it is quite alarming.
These trolls are NOT to be confused with the Most Entertaining Trolls which do require more skill and creativity. An incomplete list would have to include:
Taliban Warrior
Web lemming
Buster the Cat
and many others
The Least Succesful Trolls list consists of the likes of Sick Fuck, Abu, and their ilk who mainly reply to their own posts under different thinly-veiled troll nics. These guys suck.
------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
-
-
-
Most entertaining = 80's man
------------------
-
But I thought IB was Omegaverb? Jesus, I'm never gonna catch on.....
------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
When i'm fucking this hot chick I'll be sure to think of you losers at home with your scaley hands on your cocks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
PrimeX - don't feel bad, I can never figure it out either.
I will say that Big Pickle is quite the controversy troll.
I didnt know that my foe was a troll. That sux and is gax.
I also like the two new trolls - Tonto and Tribble. Although, wait, didn't tribble say he wasn't a troll?
------------------
Revenge is a good way of staying connected.
or was it disconnected? sheet. this is confusing.
-
Without a doubt, Valvenis was the most successful troll ever. He was the Ultimate Character Troll. He had over 5000 posts and a legion of panting, impotent disciples.
Nobody even comes close to Valvenis.
Taliban Warrior, 80s Man and Yortuk are the best (funniest) Character Trolls ever. Hidden Identity trolls don't warrant mentioning.
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Nobody even comes close to Valvenis.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Elgrande does. Every night he comes real close to Val's colon...
------------------
http://new.wavlist.com/movies/001/apl-black.wav
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kernel:
The Least Succesful Trolls list consists of the likes of Sick Fuck, Abu, and their ilk who mainly reply to their own posts under different thinly-veiled troll nics. These guys suck.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Blow me
------------------
shut up
-
well this troll nic is pretty cool, anyway.
-
Is Guy_Fukkes a Troll? If so, he would be up there. Otherwise he's a real fukkin' jerkoff.
------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Without a doubt, Valvenis was the most successful troll ever. He was the Ultimate Character Troll. He had over 5000 posts and a legion of panting, impotent disciples.
Nobody even comes close to Valvenis.
Taliban Warrior, 80s Man and Yortuk are the best (funniest) Character Trolls ever. Hidden Identity trolls don't warrant mentioning.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just ONE FLAW in your little theory, Down by de Ribber. VALVENIS wasn't a troll.
You keep getting confused. Just because somebody fills your gaping chunnel of an anus with plungers does not make him a troll.
So you can cross me, Elgrande, warren, Jimmah, canibus & Biggie off your list too.
------------------
He ordered Scotch and Soda- a bottle of each. Next he wanted to know "which way is Connectt-i-cut."
-
You guys can all go fuck yourselves silly.
Yortuk was the best troll ever!
------------------
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by All Time Badass:
Yortuk was the best troll ever!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.
I am being ouuuuut.
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
-
PYTHON?? You were Yortuk?
Racks a'plenty! Great troll, you and georg.
------------------
I am the CEO of PC Pickle Is My Bitch, Inc.
-
Sorry Cuda, Val already admitted to me long ago that he was a Character Troll. So did Peehole, basically, for that matter.
Peehole: "Of course I'm not like I post. I don't believe most of what I post, I just post it to get a reaction."
Character Trolling, defined.
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.
I am being ouuuuut.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yortuk was hilarious. If you were Yortuk, then who was Georg?
------------------
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LK_Pick:
PrimeX - don't feel bad, I can never figure it out either.
I will say that Big Pickle is quite the controversy troll.
I didnt know that my foe was a troll. That sux and is gax.
I also like the two new trolls - Tonto and Tribble. Although, wait, didn't tribble say he wasn't a troll?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
TONTO appreciate love LK_Pick express in thread. TONTO search for words to say thank you for love.
TONTO not find much.
Thank you for love! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
"NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"
-
http://www.webspawner.com/users/toxicshock/fly.jpg
This was a fun one to run.
[This message has been edited by zztop (edited December 19, 2001).]
-
Not as much fun as Lethargic was!
btw...RACK whomever Lethargic's Wife and Lethargic's Fat Fukkin Kid was!
J
------------------
Don't blame me, I only do what my rice krispies tell me to.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Sorry Cuda, Val already admitted to me long ago that he was a Character Troll. So did Peehole, basically, for that matter.
Peehole: "Of course I'm not like I post. I don't believe most of what I post, I just post it to get a reaction."
Character Trolling, defined.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Van,
Tell me then, who do you think the people behind these trolls were?
------------------
-
Jimmah, I have no idea who they are. Do you mean as real life people? I certainly believe that Val and Peehole never hid behind other nics. I don't accuse them of going to the hidden identity multiple poster style of trolling.
If you do mean as real life people, well....
Peehole seems like a good enough goofball of a guy. Val seems angrier, and more likely to have some of the issues for which he was trolling.
But what the fuck, I have no idea, really.
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
Can I be Val then?
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
Can I be Val then?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only for fifteen minutes. Unless you bring a friend, then make it twenty.
--Peehole
------------------
THE is all marital problems and friends
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Jimmah, I have no idea who they are. Do you mean as real life people? I certainly believe that Val and Peehole never hid behind other nics. I don't accuse them of going to the hidden identity multiple poster style of trolling.
If you do mean as real life people, well....
Peehole seems like a good enough goofball of a guy. Val seems angrier, and more likely to have some of the issues for which he was trolling.
But what the fuck, I have no idea, really.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah brah, I meant did you think the people behind them, if they were trolls, were regular SC people. Like a zztop kind of guy. A notorious troller.
I will say this. This SC experience has proven to introduce us all to some very talented people ~in this regard~ and I wouldn't be amazed if dudes were trolls. Shared trolls, even.
There was a time when I thought Val and Elgrande were trolls of Filthy and someone else....can't remember the rest of that theory.
Anyways, that's what I was curious about.
------------------
-
index is a troll. He doesn't belong to somebody else, but his only purpose in life is to try to piss off people in here. He does do a good job at it, and I will admit, I have fun fucking with him, too.
Picklefag is a troll. Same story as above. Picklefag and index are both racist pricks, but they're only in here for the attention.
Hot Carl gets a vote for probably the funniest troll.
I have to also add a little self-promotion, as I thought "Hate" did/does promote the use of trolling - yet to an extreme....
------------------
<A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>Click on this for what I really think of you!
</A>
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jokey:
Not as much fun as Lethargic was!
btw...RACK whomever Lethargic's Wife and Lethargic's Fat Fukkin Kid was!
J
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I miss my flubby hubby. He always used to tickle my feet with his chicken tongs. And I loved the way he would use two chicken legs as fangs and roleplay as Dracula in our love making sessions.
And our kid mentioned something about having/being a "fattest sack". I wonder what he meant by that?
------------------
Finger licking good!!!
-
Jimmy? do you really think ppl shared trolls? Bwahahhahaaa, finally SOMEONE, who gets it.
Happens all the time http://www.hostboard.com/forums/.
As for VAL, that dude was fukked up. He was to into his character to be a troll. That dude was the real macoy.
------------------
In constant rememberance of those who perished September 11, 2001.
-
Not sure how this thread got so long with no mention of Wendy_Lou_Who.
Does MCET count?
Hulk Troll rocked too.
And fuck all of you who didn't mention Sirfindafold!
------------------
I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jokey:
Not as much fun as Lethargic was!
btw...RACK whomever Lethargic's Wife and Lethargic's Fat Fukkin Kid was!
J
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The fat bitch is right. LFFK was me and fun as hell. I actually felt like I was really stuck in that dank basement wedged between the stairwell and the dryer, eating the pet pig to survive. I became one with that stupid fukking troll. Hot_Carl became simply, too much of a pain in the ass to type for, however. Outing him was such a fukking relief. WHO THE FUKK IS THE 80'S MAN?? Never mind, don't tell me.
------------------
It Is
I then threw another rock into the camp, WITH MY LEFT HAND, and hit an American soldier in the helmet causing him to say" What the....?" -Taliban warrior
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fatsak:
WHO THE FUKK IS THE 80'S MAN?? Never mind, don't tell me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
OK then...it'll remain a secret.
------------------
I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>TONTO appreciate love LK_Pick express in thread. TONTO search for words to
say thank you for love. TONTO not find much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tonto go to town to find love, but he get beat up by bad guys. Tonto crawl back to
Kimosavy, and Kimosavy kick ass on
bad guys. Save family. Tonto know who
behind mask and silver bullet. Tonto no drink. He no tell. Kimosavy put bullet
in Tonto's balls when he find out kimosavy mean 'dumbassedwhitemanwithlittledick."
rack your nic Tonto
------------------
Live Free or Die
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roach Man:
Tonto go to town to find love, but he get beat up by bad guys. Tonto crawl back to
Kimosavy, and Kimosavy kick ass on
bad guys. Save family. Tonto know who
behind mask and silver bullet. Tonto no drink. He no tell. Kimosavy put bullet
in Tonto's balls when he find out kimosavy mean 'dumbassedwhitemanwithlittledick."
rack your nic Tonto
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
TONTO ready for methadone after reading Roach Man words. TONTO fukkin' teeth hurt from reading bad reply.
You bring smack, maybe TONTO shove fist into Roach Man cranium!
You bring peace pipe or 6 pack, we act like it not happen!
Rack all Troll!
------------------
"NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"
-
Yes, I'll vote for myself. Kernel has anyone ever heard of you before?
------------------
-
We should all Rack the Trolls.
------------------
Professor: Ginger, I've got no time for Tom Foolery.
Ginger: I've got time for Tom, Dick and Harry Foolery too!!!!
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trouser Trout:
well this troll nic is pretty cool, anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rack!
------------------
Now that you have me, all you need is an empty toilet paper roll and some duct tape.
-
I'd like to add another mention for Hate. Especially in the Chat, Hate is the best troll ever. Dude disposes of newbie tards with such vile inventiveness and utter alacrity that Lex gets wet with admiration just thinking about it...
Smackie, Sirfindafold is almost more of a wildcard mod function than a troll!
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
OK then...it'll remain a secret.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Smackie = 80's man??
Not a chance...or are you?
------------------
-
Nah, I'm 80's Man too.
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
Nah, I'm 80's Man too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
VALVENIS=Biggie=80's Man
OK, now I got it.
But who is this Yortuk and George guy? I don't remember any posts from them.
------------------