-
<< Transmission received >>
The text on the computer read:
<< One particularly sad wintersday a great vessel arrived at the shores of the Australian board that defied death. Unable to slow down, because the drunk captain failed to lower the anker, the mighty ship plowed into the white sands.
The captain jumped down and didn't break his leg, because he was limp with intoxication and didn't brace for impact. He struggled with the flag that read "PAX MOMMICA" and got up, finally.
A long-haired gorgeous native with a great body and big boobs ran down the shore to meet the handsome, drunk captain. She was shouting something, but it was difficult to understand. The captain strained to listen and heard her say "no, this board is mine!"
The captain raised the flagpole high above his head and yelled "I am the great and mystical First Lieutenant of the Chaosbringer Mum and I annex this land in the name of all that is evil, dark and AMERICAN!" The captain then plowed the flagpole in the great and awe-inspiring chest of the native. She fell down and from he body the PAX MOMMICA flag was raised high and danced slowly in the summer-winds. >>
A mechanical voice said: "We are Mum. Your board will be assimilated into our collective. Your cultural and lyrical distinctiveness will be our own. Resistance is futile."
<< End of transmission >>
-
When HBI switched to HBII & this board moved from AW to Personal category, I totally lost sight of where it was (as all HB Favorites List urls became meaningless). Glad I found you again!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
-
... And shivers at the sight of the global force to reckon with. And we're not talking about Ms. Nicole and her assets either...
All hail our Lord Protector who uses too much punctuation, but still... Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
-
-
-
... So sayeth our commander-in-chief and it is a gesture of good faith. Faith in our bodily functions. Faith in our precious bodily fluids. Glory to the human anatomy! Glory to our leader! Glory to our urine! We shall ALL pee to honor thee, oh Great Messiah!
-
can you say "issues"??????
-
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
*Crawls in corner, thumb in mouth*
-
does Belle even look around here anylonger?
-
I wondered about that myself. Se must have an e-mail addy here somewhere...
*Rummaging through papers*
I know I once e-mailed her... Maybe it's my mission to bring her back to the land of the living (or posting, as the case may be.)
-
*comes back home from down the street with an armful of gorceries*...
Gawd...cant I leave you kids alone for 5 minutes?!!..
Everyone around here is suffering delusions of grandure...hehehe.. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
What delusions? We are in control of the horizontal and the vertical. For the next eon we will control everything you see and hear...
Glad to have you back, ma'am. My efforts to locate the Mistress of the Light have not been in vain. All hail the second-in-command (that's me) with three sincere cheers!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2004 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
*sticks a gold star on your forehead*
All hail The Keeper of the Realm..
*polite clap from the gallery*..
-
Now all we need is a cunning plan to lure the poor lost souls, that roam the netspace pale and friendless, back to this Board Burning Brightly!
Maybe if we advertise. Something involving wriggeling bronze bodies, sweat and stuff... Not that any of that is to be found here, but that's not considered false advertizing, is it?
-
mmmmmm..wriggling bronzed bodies...*drools quietly in a dark corner*
I might try and find the time to revamp this board again...and you just gave me an idea hon..
-
Oh great! I must be your muse, LOL!
-
Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania and introducing Lefty the Forgotten Muse.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Always supporting the showcasing of more (partially) naked cowboys...
-
mmmmm...half nekkid cowboys...
*day dreams some more*...MMMMMMMM..half nekkid policeman...
Now where is Sarge seeing as he's naked in my mind?
-
Nekkid cartoon cops are a little too "out there" for my taste.
I like to keep those two world seperate for all the obvious reasons. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
oh Im talking about real life nekkid policeman..
He tempts me..teases me but just wont show me...lol
-
Hate it when they do that.
Show the vegetables or get out of the kitchen!